15.#Everything!

Jungkook finally woke up but no one had the chance to talk to him or see him since he was rushed to the ICU, immediately.
Jimin had called Taehyung and instantly his siblings, he and the rest of the gang rushed to the hospital.

Everyone was nervous they anticipated for the results, the emptiness in their hearts burned, they missed him as specially Jimin and they all accepted that whole heartedly. Even though the nurses and medic's informed them he'd be alright, Jimin didn't buy it. His gut had this nasty feeling circulating from within.

"Relatives of Park Jungkook?" said a tall man; with broad shoulders and lovely silver ash hair with a tint of green, wearing black rimmed glasses that protected his hazel brown eyes and a white lab coat over his alluring attire.

Everyone's gazes immediately darted to the said handsome male.

"Yes! Am his brother Park Jimin?!" Jimin said as he stood up and shook hands with the said male.

"Nice to meet you am Kim Seokjin, Park Jungkook's Physician." said the handsome male smiling.

"How's Jungkook, doctor?!! Jimin said hesitantly.

"Please do follow me" Said the doctor politely. This worried Jimin but even though. Followed the doctor as instructed,leaving all questioning gazes behind.

"What is it doctor?! Is Jungkook going to be alright?!" Jimin said worriedly as he walked beside Mr Kim who opened the door into his room, leading Jimin in as well.

"Please do call me Jin, I just have a few questions to ask you, have a seat. Please." Jin said showing the chair opposite to his.

Taehyung's prov

The doctor and Jimin were drifting away into the crowd and far from their sight. He could feel his heart beat increasing by minute (is he going to be alright?....kookie?) but stayed still unable to move but pretending everything would be alright. His insides were screaming and howling with worry and fear, He missed Jungkook. His voice, his laughter, his smug grin, everything. He wanted to be by him hold his hand, tell him everything would be alright but, couldn't. The fear it was far more than his confidence.
While he was deep in his thoughts wondering what he should do or what would happen next. He was brought back to reality by Jaehye.

"Oppa?!"Jaehye said as she softly patted Taehyung.

"Hi!" said Taehyung with a faint smile.

"He's been transferred into his room." said Jaehye with a worried voice as she noticed the fake smile plastered across his face.

"Who?"Said Taehyung

"Jungkook...?"Jaehye said uncertain.

"Huh?!" said Taehyung unsure but then glanced at the other beside Jaehye and understood what she meant.

They all rushed to the 23rd floor and into room number 106. Laying there on the bed was a pale Jungkook smiling at the worried faces that rushed in.

"HI!"Jungkook said more like a whisper but brimming with happiness.

"JUNGKOOK!!"Everyone cried except for the startled Jaehye who froze by the door, when they all scrambled around his bed.

Seeing Jungkook, smiling happily washed away all Taehyung's negative thoughts as he ran towards him an engulfed him into a hug but keeping cautious of his bandages and wounds.

"Tae- Taehyung." Jungkook giggled into the hug.

"am so glad your okay!" Taehyung said as he felt a hot tear roll down but instantly wiped it, before anyone could spot him.

"Jungguk!!" said Seokmin hugging Jungkook and breaking down immediately. "I thought you were-"Seokmin said but was interrupted with Minghao's hand on his mouth.

"Na na!" Minghao said as he shook his head. "He's fine now, so no negative thoughts okay?"Minghao said sulking and wiping Seokmin's tears.

"Mhm" nodded Seokmin.

"You shouldn't do this to us, we were worried sick."Jaehyun said smiling and stroking Jungkook's hair.

"Yeah you shouldn't, the finals are coming and we need you otherwise SeoYul's going to come first in the grade, and it's going to be a disgrace on me!!!" Mingyu said pouting while everyone around laughed.

"I feel hurt! Don't worry am just sweating" Jungkook said wiping a fake tear "no tears okay?"

"And why is that?" Jaehyun said curiously giggling.

"Well I bet her that Jungkook would come first and if he doesn't I'll sing to the whole school." Whispered Mingyu.

"You what??!!"Jungkook said chuckling while the rest laughed.

"Then u better be a gentleman and let her come first kook." Taehyung said  teasingly raising an eyebrow at Jungkook.

"Yeah i feel like it to~~" Jungkook said teasingly.

"HYUNG!!" said Mingyu throwing lightning bolts with his eyes towards Taehyung.

Jungkook was busy laughing and smiling to notice the startled girl at the door. (Or did he)He glanced to side to get a better view at this girl but spotted something on the process 'a black puma beanie'.

And everything bustled back to him, The nightmare? Memory?

Everything.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook said in a cold sweat.         

***********************************************************

YEAH!! 200 VOTES!!  i have no words!!

Thank you so much!!!!!

HERE'S YOUR UPDATE sorry.... i got a bit late *laughs awkwardly*

anyways thank u for all those lovely reader and votes~~ i hope to make u'll smile more through out~'

love u'll~~
*

don't forget to vote and comment*