13.#Wake up!

It's been 5 days but still there was no sign of Jungkook waking up from his slumber.

In the beginning Jimin was grieving over what happened, as he was under the impression of him being the main cause to the hapless event of Jungkook. But later it was inaugurated that Jungkook was facing a sudden accessibility to infantile amnesia.

This perturbed everyone except Jimin, everyone inquired Jimin about this but Jimin just stayed silent and shook his head in response to a no.

But yes, there was something that no one knew except Jimin and his so called father.

Silenced filled the room while a slow paced breathing followed. 

By the window stood Jimin leaning against the wall while he studied the people at the busy streets, for the hundredth time. He tried to distract his mind, from the night which Jungkook fell to this slumber,

But even though he tried varies things,

Nothing worked.

The only thing that kept Jimin sane was the heartbeat monitor.

The others come on and off but Taehyung was the regular visitor who was sometimes accompanied by Jaehye and Mingyu. It felt unreal as to how Jaehye and he grew close; it was as though they had known each other for years. Just the thought of her made Jimin's lips form an "U" shape.

A familiar voice shook Jimin back to reality as he speed walked himself closer to Jungkook.

"Hyung? Hyung?"

"Where are you?" said Jungkook.

"Kookie am here!!" said Jimin only to realize that Jungkook was still asleep.

"Who are these people??" said Jungkook as his voice became teary.

"Move don't touch me!!" yelled Jungkook.

"PLEASE!!!" Jungkook said as he started to writhe as though he was in severe pain.

"PLEASE HYUNG!!" Jungkook screamed in pain as his clean bandaged head once again bled with fresh blood that trickled down his pale cheeks.

Jaehye's prov

"ahhhh.. I can't believe myself." Jaehye said sighing.

"30!! You've sighed 30 times for the past 15 mins" Mingyu said as he was seated on the sofa playing Super Star Pledis.

"Shut up gyu hyung!" said Jaehye as she found the closest object and threw it at him.

"OW!! I was so close to making a world record!!" said Mingyu as he threw his head in frustration sending daggers with his eyes to Jaehye, who responded sticking her tongue out.

"What are you doing?" said Taehyung as he walked towards Jaehye adjusting his watch.

"Well, am preparing a homemade healthy fitness drink."

"Now, why is that?"

"You see Jimin has been in the hospital for a long time grieving over his brother and that's very unhealthy for one's body and mind, so I being the kind hearted being I am, decided to make something that would boost his mind and body while also reflecting all harmful diseases." Said Jaehye proudly, but then realized what she said soon after she looked up and met her brother's gazes.

"ahh.. I meant.." Jaehye said while laughing awkwardly.

"When were you worried about another male apart from Mingy and I?" said Taehyung curiously.

"And that to Jimin hyung??" said Mingyu teasingly while Taehyung nodded sipping his cup of coffee while sitting on the main chair of the table in which Jaehye was supposedly making something edible.

"Well.. I am just.."

"Being nice." Jaehye said sheepishly while Mingyu chocked on the cookie he just dumped into his mouth.

"Don't you dare associate you name with the word nice!" Mingyu said as he drank the water peering at Jaehye who mocked at him and sticked her tongue out.

Taehyung chuckled at his siblings stupidity, when he remembered something from yesterday.

"Hey Jae why were you gloomy yesterday and Mingyu mentioned you cried? Is that true?" Taehyung said looking at Jaehye while raising an eyebrow

"HUH?!" said Jaehye sending daggers at Mingyu.

"Well you see hyung, Jaehye's psychology teacher Mr Jeon had retired yesterday, meaning her 2 year crush was all for a waste." Mingyu said teasingly while tackling Jaehye who was trying to keep him shut.

"Crush?! Am interested but am in disbelief, you of all people??" said Taehyung curiously yet teasingly.

"Fine! It's not like none of you'll have a crush."Jaehye said teasingly pouting and looking at her brother's intently.

While they both looked away not trying to make eye contact.

"I knew-"Jaehye said hyped as she saw their reaction but was interrupted by Taehyung's ringing phone.

"Hello?" 

****************************************************************

Hello!! lovelies!

it's been a while nah? sorry 4 the late update, u see i got caught up studying.. 

>sowy<

well i never got to mention this but i wanted to thank a special person for supporting me and loving me no matter who i choose to be........_@AkiRawr_ even though am the worst possible friend! Thank you so much and love uuuuuu yo infinity and beyond!!

ly2!!

Byeee~~~

don't forget to vote and comment>>