5.#Unexpected

Jimin felt truly happy after a really long time, his mind felt clear and free. He hadn't seen Jungkook's genuine smile in year's. Not after Taehyung emigrated to LA, it was as if everything that Jungkook lived for was packed up and taken to LA. Jimin couldn't stand watching Jungkook live life with no purpose.

He was there from the very beginning of Jungkook's life....not exactly, But he was there for the best parts of it. The parts where Jungkook had been eagerly waiting for the next chapter and had a purpose.

Jimin would do anything to get that part of Jungkook's life playing again,

and that's what he did.

~~~~~~~~~6 months earlier

Scrolling down Taehyung's Instagram page while commenting on posts and liking them. He gets a notification.

*message from Tae*

Tae: Hi Jimin Hyung!!

Jimin: Ola!!!!

Tae: How are you doing?

Jimin: uh..good!

How's life treating you?

Tae: Am great, life..ahh! well, how's Kookie doing?

Jimin: *facepalm emoji* *smirking emoji* well his okay...I guess. But he ain't the same anymore. He has changed a lot ever since you left...

Tae: ......

Jimin: Don't be hard on yourself..You hand no say in the decision.

Tae: Although, I made a promise.

Jimin: ..sorry

Tae: Don't be, it's just the guilt...

Jimin: If there is anything feel free to tell me... okay?!

Tae: *blushing emoji* got it Hyung...oh right I forgot *facepalm emoji*

Jimin:?????

Tae: well......I'll be coming back to Seoul!!....in another 5 months or so, hopefully. But my siblings got back to Korea last year... i might take some time....  my parents got a lot of work and they want to show me some things.. so that i can take over sooner or later... *sighs* 

Jimin: JINJA!!!!!!!! wait your siblings.... came back??! 

Tae: *smirking emoji* yep! And the best part is.......

Jimin:.....

Tae: IS....

Jimin:...is?

Tae:......

Jimin: TELL IT ALREADY, U MIGHT CAUSE THIS ANGEL A STROKE!!!

Tae: *laughing emoji* fine, well I'll be joining BHH!!!!

Jimin: NOWAY!!!

Tae: