17#Kill?

"Okay I'll agree that was cringy." said the well-dressed male.

"How you doing Jungkook?" smiled the said male.

"Who the-" said Jimin as suddenly 3 unrecognisable men held onto Jimin who was trying to get away and defend himself.

Jungkook had frozen, everything around him seemed to not go through him, his eyes were fixated on the said male who had comfortably seated himself in their hall.

"So, Jungkook why don't you have a seat we have a lot to catch up on, don't we?" grinned the said male.

Finally regaining his sense Jungkook looked around and panicked.

"Jimin Hyung? where is he?" asked Jungkook looking around hesitantly.

"Don't worry I just needed some time with my little brother so I asked them to take away the distraction, oh they will take good care of him." Said the male smiling.

"Wonwoo? Wonwoo Hyung?" how I thought you-"

"I thought so too but look at me am alive, and well," said Wonwoo.

"Hmm," said Jungkook worried.

"So, tell me how have you been? I heard you were hospitalized?" said Wonwoo with curiosity.

"Yeah I was, but am fine now," 

"So let us get straight to the point, do me a favour will you?" said Wonwoo crossing his legs and looking directly into Jungkook's orbs.

"Favour?" asked Jungkook.

"I mean won't you do your Hyng a favour, for saving your life?" said Wonwoo.

"But why me? Why all of a sudden?" said Jungkook as he got to his feet.

"Calm down, it's just something small," said Wonwoo.

"Small? like?" said Jungkook curiously.

"Kill Jimin," said Wonwoo calmly.

"WHAT?? WHY?" said Jungkook Jumping back to his feet.

"You wouldn't believe even if I told you," said Wonwoo coldly.

"HOW!"

"huh?" said Wonwoo.

"How can you come up to me after 13 years and ask me to do something so unhumanly to the person who cared for me and looked after me!!" shouted Jungkook angrily as he gripped on to the sleeves oh his bath rob he wore while tears rolled down his cheek.

"Well am the reason your alive so show some respect young man! And why did I not look for you sooner that's because I was hunting down the Gang that Killed the only thing precious to me, My Family!" said Wonwoo whose voice pitch had suddenly changed.

"So you knew I was alive?" said Jungkook who looked through his fallen bangs.

"Yeah, your General Physician Kim Seokjin, he is my guardian and kept me updated on you." 

"WHa-" said Jungkook and aloud gunshot was heard while a loud thud was heard and there came Jimin running down the stairs with his bleeding hands and gun.

"Come on!" Said Jimin holding on to Jungkooks hand as he pointed the gun at Wonwoo and tilted his head.

"Wtf" exclaimed Wonwoo.

"Good-Bye!" smiled Jimin as a light suddenly enveloped them while a gunshot followed and shot pass right through Jungkook and Jimin.

~TBC