Chapter 9: Introduction To Hunter

Hunter's POV

My hands ache and I can feel blood drawing to my wrists from how tight the ropes were. I know I have to escape, I just don't know how.

I promised daddy that I'll get out of here though that's just a matter of time. Tiredly, I struggle to loosen the knots that bound my hands together.

Suddenly, there was a twist of a key before a loud thudding echoed through the room. The baby started screaming in fear as Jamie drew nearer to her.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I shout, trying to not to sound scared.

Jamie turned to me with the knife in his hand, walking towards me. "Your father's words have really gotten into your head, haven't they?" Jamie sniggered as he brushed the knife along my thigh.

"I-I don't know what you're t-talking about," I whimper as he slightly digs the knife into my upper leg.

The feeling stung as he continued upwards, ripping through my jeans. "I promise I'll do everything I can to save you." Jamie mocked as his eyes locked with my beaten ones. "How can your precious daddy save you if you're dead?"

My eyes widen in fear when he lowered to my level. "It's a shame really," Jamie starts as he brushes my cheek with his index finger, causing me to flinch partially. "You've got such a pretty face."

I kick out not wanting him to touch me further. "Now now darling, you wouldn't want to earn yourself a punishment, would you?"

Fear boiled inside of me as he slid the knife down my shirt, exposing my bare chest. "P-please don't hurt m-me," I begged, fearful for what might happen. "I'm j-just a k-k-kid."

"Shh, I'll take good care of you. I promise." Jamie laughed in a sardonic tone.

My heartbeats increased, matching the pace of my breaths. "Tell me what I want to know." Jamie ordered, the blade traveling over my chest.

"W-what?" I cough.

"You heard me. What did daddy's boyfriend say to you?"

At that moment I knew he was talking about what Kellin had told me the night before. "And what m-makes you think I'm t-telling you a-anything," I spit.

Jamie pondered over to the little girl laying in the floor, helplessly crying. "No!" I scream. "Don't f-fucking touch her!" Jamie looked back at me with a sinister smirk from ear-to-ear.

"Tell me Hunter."

"Okay, okay. He s-said that I have to c-confess." Jamie smiled, though he wanted to know more.

"Confess what?" Jamie asked eagerly, tracing the knife along my jawline.

"My s-sins and w-what I have d-done."

He smirked in response, proud that he's getting the answers that he's been craving. "What have you done?"

My eyes floated in a river of hate and disgust, feeling my inside turn when Jamie slapped my across the face for being too slow.

Tears trickle down my cheeks, falling to the wooden floor below. "I m-miscarried your b-baby."

****
Please don't throw things at me. I'm sorry.