Chapter 18: End

We never ended up ordering our meal, it was too hard for us all. Vic, learning about his son's past and dealing with his emotions, Hunter having to relive his ordeal to gain answers. As for myself, trying to hold this family from falling to shit. The stress levels are through the roof and that most likely explains how I got in this position.

I lay on my back with Hunter grinding on my lower region. His hands wandering all over my body, as mine gripped his clothed ass. I knew this was wrong, he was my best friends son. I couldn't help it, my body was so sexually deprived.

Hunter's lips attacked my neck, my head spinning with lust and desire. As wrong as it sounds, I needed to fuck him.

Just as I was about to pull his pants down, the door clicked open as Vic walked through. His face dropped, betrayal covering his features.

"Viccy?" I called as I removed my hands from Hunter's ass, feeling extremely guilty.

"Fuck you!" Vic shouted as he ran out of the door.

That was the last time I ever saw him. Legend has it that he ran to a bridge and never returned to his son.

****
That's it everyone. Nostalgia's over. I know these are short but I'm on serious writers block. Anyways, I really hoped you enjoyed.

~Jo. Xxxx