Chapter 11: Beaten

TRIGGERING CONTENT

Hunter's POV

I screamed around the gag in my mouth as Jamie beat me blind. His right hand held a leather whip as he spanked it across my ass, gradually getting harder and harder with force, while his left hand held me down to the cold wooden floor.

"When I ask you something I want a straight answer, understood?" He said firmly. I couldn't respond due to the gag and the pain my body was being put through. "Answer me!"

"Yes M-Master. I'm s-sorry." I mumble between breaths and cries.

"How many do you think you deserve?" Jamie asked squeezing my bruised, plump ass.

I cried just wanting him to stop. My actions caused Jamie to grab my messy blonde hair, pulling my head up and backwards towards him. "I said, how many?"

"F-five." I cry.

*

My skin was pulsating from the pain as I lay in the floor, my body aching and working against me. All of a sudden, I remembered what daddy told me. I have to leave I thought.

Jamie said that he's gone to his mum's house and won't be back for another couple of hours. Gathering all of my strength, I manage to pull myself to my feet, all with great difficulty as I stammered over to the baby.

My eyes danced over her face as a wave of remorse swept over my veins, chasing my blood.

I picked her up carefully in my weak arms, pulling her close to my chest. Luckily, Jamie left the door unlocked, I quietly walked through it not wanting to wake the sleeping girl in my arms.

Taking a quick glance at the baby, I decided that I had to walk through the corridor.

Jamie always made me sit in the basement while he slept. I've never dared take a step out of that torturous room, but that has to change.

I was always scared of the corridor because I was told when I was eight that if I walked along it, the demons would come and take me away. Thoughts came flooding back, though I brushed them aside, focusing on the task in hand.

One step. Two steps. Three steps. I can do this. "Come on baby, you can do it." They were all the words I needed to walk this dank hall.

"I'm c-coming d-daddy," I smile as I saw him standing before me, his arms wide open.

When I reached the end, he vanished. Was it all my imagination? Did I really just see daddy? Am I hallucinating?

The front door was only a few feet away. I ran towards it, heart in hand before twisting the key. When I heard that beautiful sound, I was overwhelmed with emotion. My hand reached for the handle as I pushed it down with brutal force.

The quiet breeze hit me as I experienced the taste of fresh air for the first time in 15 years.

My feet scurried along the pavement, flagging down a car passing by. The driver pulled over with a shocked look on her face.

I was covered in blood, black and blue beaten eyes, a split lip and ripped clothes. "What happened to you?" Asked the lady who rolled down her window.

"W-where's the n-nearest police s-station?" I ask, avoiding her question.

"It's 3 miles up north. I'll take you there." She complies and I thank her.

I hop in the back, holding the baby in my arms while I struggle with the seat belt. The lady helps me before turning her attention back to the road.

"W-what's your n-name?" I stutter from my nerves.

"Zee, yours?"

"I don't h-have one." I cry. Her facial expression changes from confused to soft.

"We're nearly there anyways."

Once we arrived at the police station, she opened the door, quickly jumping out before helping me and the baby.

"There's someone waiting for you." She said as she guided me through the double doors.

I looked at her confused but I didn't say anything. That's when I saw Kellin siting in the waiting room, bouncing his knee quickly.

"Kellin." Zee called, her hand still on my shoulder. I looked over to the young man whose eyes glimmered when he saw the baby.

Kellin ran towards us, pulling me in for a hug, though I flinched as I was not used to touch bedsides it being forceful. Kellin pulled away, tears in his eyes as he took the baby from my arms.

"Thank you." He cried, rubbing my back comfortingly.

Soon after, the three of us were being lead to an interrogation room where I saw him sitting there. His hands covered his face as he cuddles into a blue teddy bear.

His gaze met mine and I buster out crying. "D-daddy?" I questioned, not sure whether I was dreaming or not.

He rushed towards me, kneeling on the ground as I look down at him. "Yes baby, it's me."

"I'm s-sorry daddy," I cry as he pulled me in for a loving embrace.

"Don't you say that, okay. You have nothing to be sorry for, do you understand me?"

From his words I was mentally taken back to earlier. "Y-yes m-mast..." I cut myself off.

"Don't call me that baby. Call me daddy, I'm your daddy." He whispered.

I just simply hugged back, tears falling down my face and love filling my bones. "Y-you're m-my daddy." I whispered back, feeling him cling onto my torn shirt as he cried.

*
Woah, that was hard to write. Hope you enjoyed.