Prologue

"I'm bored."

"Well hello bored, my name's Jin."

"Shut the fuck up, hyung."

"And this why you don't have any friends." Seokjin muttered, turning away from the grumpy god.

"You're my friend."

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't!"

"Come on...you love me~"

"You keep telling yourself that." Yoongi sighed and stood from his seat in a gardens.

"Hyung, I need to get it of here. I don't want to go back home to that desolate place full of dead people. And I hate it here. Everyone who lives here is a snob."

"Um...excuse you, I live here."

"And you're a bit of a snob. You remind me everyday how good you look--"

"Excuse you, I do look good--"

"Let's just shut the fuck up, shall we?" The two jumped away from where they were standing as a ball of fire was flicked towards them.

"Holy shit! Jimin! You could have burned my hair!" Jin screamed. Jimin rolled his eyes and plopped down on the wall he'd just climbed over.

"Yeah yeah. So what're you losers up to?"

"Yoongi wants to go somewhere."

"He could go to earth. It's pretty lit."

"It's pretty lit? What the hell does that even mean?"

"Go to earth snd you'll find out. I love it there. So many wars and angry people. Never gets boring."

"You know, just because you're the son of Ares doesn't mean you have to involve yourself in every war--"

"I like to." Jimin said, shrugging. "So, Yoongi hyung, you gonna go to earth?"

"I've never been there before." Yoongi admitted.

Both Gods turned to the other, there eyes wide.

"WHAT!?"

"Even Jungkook's been to earth and he's like...the dumbest little shit ever!"

"WHAT!?" A flash of lightening sent Jimin screeching as he fell off of the wall he was perched on.

An annoyed looking Jungkook was sitting on a cloud, glaring down at the other god.

"You little fucker!"

"Shut up!" Yoongi groaned out. "Honestly, I don't know why I hang out you guys."

"Because we're your only friends?"

"Wow. Way to make me feel good about myself. Thanks for reminding me."

"No prob."

"Jimin, where the fuck do you learn that kind of gibberish--"

"Earth." The god shrugged. "You've gotta go, man. It's cool."

"I'm going to pretend I knew exactly what you just said and take your word for it."

Jimin grinned.

"So?"

"So...

"Guess I'm heading to earth."