Twenty Three

Ten minutes earlier~

Yoongi bit his bottom lip nervously, his fingers fiddling together as his eyes never left Hoseok's figure as he disappeared inside of the apartment. He hid in an alley at that point, bringing up his hand and procuring a small black cloud of smoke, which eventually cleared to be an image of Hoseok.

Yoongi's heart wrenched when he saw how scared the man looked, and the god wanted to do nothing more than appear right beside him and stop him before he laid eyes on that bastard.

Needless to say, once Hoseok was done with him, he had a few plans for the human. Most of which involved some very eager Harpies and the deepest pits of what most humans nowadays believed to be hell.

Hell was so much better than the place Yoongi would put that bastard.

Yoongi continued to watch, carefully watched as Hoseok hesitantly knocked on the door, and the god tensed when it was thrown open.

"Where the fuck have you been, bitch?" Yoongi grit his teeth at the words, his hand curling into a tight fist as he sneered and degraded the most beautiful human in the world.

"I-I...came to tell you...that I-I'm...b-breaking up with you."

"And go where? You're just some useless slut, you have nowhere to go. Come inside now and maybe I won't-"

"Your highness." Yoongi's focus snapped and the cloud of smoke suddenly disappeared as a hand landed on the God's shoulder. He turned quickly, eyes narrowing.

"Do not touch me, shade." Yoongi sneered. The thing was hovering in the edge of the shadows, gazing at him with a blank expression. "Begone." Yoongi turned back and focused his attention back on Hoseok, who looked more and more pale as the man continued to speak to him.

"Your highness." The shade tried again, causing Yoongi's already thin patience to snap.

"What the fuck do you want!? Why are you bothering me right now!? I am doing something really important, and I've already told you to get lost." The shade shook it's head.

"I have been instructed to tell you by the king Zeus that-"

"I could care less what the fuck Zeus wants! And you are a shade, you bow before Hades, not that stupid fucking cunt resting on his throne on some clouds, hiding like a coward-" Yoongi cried out as something coursed through his system.

Lightning.

He'd been struck by lightning. Yoongi gasped, kneeling on the ground and closing his eyes as he felt his mortal skin healing. The shade waited. Yoongi shook his head. "What does he want?"

"You've been demanded in court as a representative for your father."

"Yeah, Okay, you've spread your message, you can go now."

"He demands your audience, now."

"Tell him I'm busy!"

"You are never too busy for his majesty." Yoongi shook his head once more and moved further from the shade. "His majesty will punish you for not answering his call."

"Then let him." Yoongi said darkly, procuring the smoke once again, waiting for it to clear into an image. He did not care what the fucking King of Olympus wanted, because he was not an Olympian, Zeus was not his king. Yoongi was not basically banished from Olympus like his father was, per say, but he was never granted the right to call himself an Olympian, either. It had its advantages and disadvantages.

The image in his hand cleared, and Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, confused at the scene in front of him and why it seemed...so familiar.

Familiar.

No.

No...

No!

NO!

Yoongi crushed his hand, suddenly appearing in the room, his eyes wide and panicked. "You fucking bastard!" Yoongi screamed, grabbing the back of the humans shirt and throwing him across the room, not even trying to regulate his strength to seem like that of a human.

Yoongi didn't wait to see where the man landed, instead, turning to Hoseok, who even though wasn't being held down anymore...

Didn't move.

Yoongi grabbed his love, pulling him to the ground and into his lap. "Hoseok!" He cried out. "Hoseok!" He patted the humans face, trying to get him to respond. All of his powers were useless here, all of them. He was not a god of healing. "Seok..."

He was not a god of revivance, even fertility for fucks sake.

No...

He was a god of death.

And he knew what death looked like.

And Hoseok...

His beautiful, beautiful Seok...

Was dead.