Epilogue

Short and sweet

_____________________

Fifty Centuries Later~

“Kiki! Seok! Get up from there, now! Oh I don’t know why I ever—“

“Calm down, love.” Yoongi came and kissed Hoseok’s cheek, smiling lightly. “They’re maturing.”

“They’re going to get themselves hurt! I am not going to be going back down to that god awful place just because they’ve fallen in again!” Hoseok whined, gazing at his two children, dancing around an entrance to Tartarus.

Suddenly, Kiki, the girl, screamed.

Hoseok watched in horror as his precious daughter took a dive down the hole, her voice screaming in echo as she fell. “Kiki!” Hoseok shrieked, gathering the toga he wore in his hands and running down the hill, Yoongi not far behind him. “Your children do not think!” Hoseok shouted at Yoongi, as he scooped up Seok, who was giggling, clapping his hands as his sister continued to fall and scream.

Hoseok sighed, and turned, glaring at Yoongi. “Go and get your daughter!”

Yoongi grumbled something, rolling his eyes, but he obediently jumped down the hole, grabbing his daughter before floating them back up.

Kiki was giggling, wanting to do it again, once she realized how much fun it had been. Hoseok scoffed, carrying Seok back to the castle. “This is your fault!” Hoseok stressed.

“How is this my fault?” Yoongi grumbled.

“You’ve been teaching them to do one too many things! You taught them how to open a portal to Tartarus for god’s sake!” Hoseok shrieked. “So I think I’m justified in saying that it’s your fault!”

“Uh oh, did someone fall into Tartarus again?”

“It shouldn’t be something you recognize!” Hoseok shrieked once again, groaning in frustration at the appearance of all of their friends.

“Well, you did tell Yoongi that he should make the kids aware of the things that they can do—“

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence!” Hoseok shouted, cutting Jimin off, who had a smug smirk on his face.

Hoseok shoved Seok into Yoongi’s arms, turning to Jimin. “Let’s go big guy.”

Jimin smiled nervously.

The daily life of Jimin and Hoseok.

Always getting into fights when Jimin says something stupid.

But we all know it’s usually Yoongi’s fault.