Four

Warning

This chapter may contain events/scenes that can be triggering to some readers.

_________________________

Hoseok Focus

As soon as they entered the shared apartment, Hobi was thrown across the room and into a wall. He gasped painfully as his shoulder nearly popped out of its socket.

“Who the fuck was that!?!” He said harshly.

Hoseok whimpered, closing his eyes and lowering his head in submission. “S-Sir…” he whispered.

“Who the fuck was he!?” The man screamed, grabbing Hoseok by the hair and pulling him away from the wal. “Huh!? I told you not to talk to anymore guys, you fucking slut!”

“S-Sir! Please, h-he’s just a new student—“

“Bet you loved his shiny red car. Bet you loved the way he fucked you on it, huh? Such a whore. Such a fucking bitch for any man with money. You’d bend right over and let them fuck you senseless if they asked.”

“N-no.” Hoseok shook his head.

“Are you calling me a liar?” He said harshly. He ground his teeth and shoved Hoseok away from him. “You ungrateful bitch. I provide for you! You’d have nowhere to go, nobody to turn to.” He laughed cruelly. “I’m the only one who gives two flying fucks about you. You think any of your little friends will care if you’re thrown out onto the street and forced to drop out of college because you’ve decided to go around being a little whore? You think that new student would take you in and let you sleep in his home just because you’ve let him fuck you?”

“W-we didn’t s-sleep together.” Hoseok whispered, his body trembling in fear. “I-I don’t s-sleep around.”

“You fucking cunt.” Hoseok cried out as he was slammed into the wall again. He whimpered when a fist found its way to his abdomen.

Hobi fell to the ground, curling into a ball, tears streaming down his face as he gasped for air.

“Go make dinner.” He demanded.

Hoseok nodded quickly and scrambled to his feet, ignoring the sharp needles digging into his body.

He shakily made his way to the kitchen and began to cook.

He worked quickly, not wanting to anger him anymore than he already had.

He made one serving.

Hoseok was not allowed to eat. Only enough to keep him alive and functioning, which equaled about one meal a week.

His stomach protested with the smell of food invading his senses, but he couldn’t. He wouldn’t dare to go against his orders.

Hoseok shakily filled the plate and walked into the living room.

A beer rested in his hand, as he flipped through the Chanel’s on the tv.

Hoseok bowed his head and presented the food, walking to stand in the corner as he was taught to do, watching him eat.

“Don’t you ever fucking lie to me again. And have you been eating? You’ve gotten fatter. You should be ashamed of yourself, you look like a fucking pig.” Hoseok shook his head furiously, unable to say anything as he lifted his head to gaze at Hoseok.

“You’re such a disobedient little slut, huh? Do I need to show you who you belong to?”

“N-no!” Hoseok cried out as the man grabbed rose from his seated position, throwing the plate into the wall. It shattered everywhere, bits of food littering the wall and carpeting. He grabbed Hoseok’s arm harshly and dragged him to another room. Hoseok couldn’t struggle much, he was too weak against the man.

He couldn’t stop him when he threw him onto the bed and ripped his clothes off.

He couldn’t stop him when he flipped the poor boy over and held him forcefully down.

Couldn’t stop him when he shoved himself inside, without any prep or lube.

Couldn’t stop the crying and begging for him to stop.

Hoseok was used to the pain.

All he’d ever known was pain.

The pain of losing his parents when he was young.

The pain of growing up without a stable home.

The pain of being beaten up by his ‘siblings’ at his foster houses.

The pain of his foster parents locking him in closets and not feeding him for days.

The pain of finding love.

The pain of realizing that it was all fake.

The physical pain.

The emotional pain.

The only thing Hoseok has ever felt, was pain.