Eleven

Author POV

"So..." Jimin looked around the room, his eyes flicking over every single male, searching for his prey. "Jin." He finally said.

Jin sighed and leaned forward.

"T or D?"

"T."

"Lame." Jimin blurted out. Seokjin glared at him and he merely shrugged, a sudden smirk gracing his features. "Who tops? You or Namjoon?"

A chorus oohs went around the room. Jin rolled his eyes.

There was a pregnant pause, before he reached out and grabbed a beer, taking a large swig.

"That's none of your business, bitch." He pronounced.

Jungkook snickered out a laugh.

"But hey, you didn't deny the fact that you're fucking." Jin paused, realizing his mistake. But he eventually just rolled his eyes, brushing it off.

"You all knew, anyway, no use in hiding it." He turned to looks at the others. "Anyway, Yoongi, T or D?"

"T."

"What's the last conversation you've had with your mother?"

"Really?" Yoongi groaned.

It was common knowledge among the gods that Yoongi's mother was rather... eccentric with her words.

"Yes, go on."

"She told me she wanted me to knock up someone before she died."

The five god's all snickered, Hoseok kind of sitting there confused as to why they thought it was funny. But he shrugged it off.

Yoongi's eyes scanned the room, settling on one person in particular.

"Taehyung." He suddenly called. The god, who was caught off guard, lifted his head. "T or D?"

"U-um...D?"

Yoongi smiled, glad the young god had taken the initiative to get things started. "I dare you to bleach your hair." Taehyung's eyes widened.

"O-okay."

"After the game." Jimin added.

Taehyung shyly looked around.

"Hoseok?" He finally asked. "T or D?"

"Um...T." Taehyung thought for a moment. Jimin leaned I've and whispered something into his ear.

"What's...the worst decision you've ever made?"

Hoseok frowned slightly, sighing. It was the first time any of the men had seen anything besides a smile on his face. 

"Join a gang..." He finally said hesitantly.

The room grew silent once more.

"You did what!?" Jimin burst out.

"I-i..." Hoseok sighed, his face become eerily serious. "Look, I'm not proud of it, but it happened. I didn't have the most stable childhood, and it was something I got sucked into."

The others nodded, not pressing for more.

Hoseok took a deep breath, putting the signature smile back upon his face and looking around. “Umm…” his eyes danced around the room. “Jiminie! T or D?”

“D.” Jimin said, smirking.

“Okay...I dare you to...call the last person you hooked up with and tell them you’re horny for them and then hang up before they can say anything.” Jimin smirked, raising his eyebrows.

“Oh, so we’re going that route now, huh? Who knew that innocent and happy Hobi Hyung would turn out this way…” Jimin chuckled before taking out his phone.

“On speaker!” Hoseok added. Jimin smirked even more and called someone, the ring echoing through the room as they all waited, wondering who would pick up.

“Jimin? It’s fucking—“

“I’m so horny for you right now.” Jimin groaned out, his voice getting low and husky.

“Wh—“ he hung up and laughed.

“She’s so going to call me later and ask for a hook up. Thanks for getting me a good piece of ass.” Jimin shot as Hoseok. He smirked as he looked around. “Okay, new rule. Hoseok, I know you’re dating someone, but tonight we’re letting loose. Open relation people, no rules, it’s about to get wild.”

“Oh no.” Jungkook groaned.

“Oh ho...really? I wasn’t going to pick you, but Jungkook T or D?”

“I’m scared of what you would make me do, so T.”

“Pussy.”

“Dickwad.”

“Would you fuck the newbie Tae?” Jimin shot.

Jungkook immediately burst into a blush, glancing at Taehyung, who’s cheeks seemed to be just as red.

“I-I mean….uh...sure?” He finally managed.

Jimin brush out laughing. “Virgin.” He shot.

“Manwhore.”

“You didn’t deny it.”

“You didn’t either.”

“Moving on.” Yoongi said flatly.

“Mmm...Namjoon, you haven’t gone yet. T or D?” Jungkook asked.

“D.”

“Say something sexual to Jin. Something really really dirty. Like...the last thing you said to him during sex.”

Namjoon choked on the air. His normally stoic face suddenly burst into a furious red as he bit his bottom lip.

Jin smirked discreetly.

“U-uh…” Namjoon glanced at Jin for help.

“Well, go on.” Was all he was offered.

Namjoon sighed. “I think...maybe...fuck me harder?” He whispered shyly.

Silence once again invaded the room.

Wait…”

“You don’t top!?”