Seven

Warning

This chapter may contain events/scenes that can be triggering to some readers.

Author POV

"No, pease, stop!" Hoseok cried out, backing away.

"I fucking told you not to lie to me!" He said. "You fucking cunt! Did you think I wouldn't find out?"

"P-please..." Hoseok said quietly. He gasped, squeezing his eyes shut as a kick was delivered to his stomach. He fell to the floor, curling up into a ball as he kept throwing hurtful words, words he heard everyday, to his face.

His eyes widened when he was grabbed. Hoseok was dragged into the bedroom and thrown onto the bed.

But he couldn't. He couldn't do it again.

He wouldn't.

He couldn't be violated in such a way again.

Degraded and put down for his hideous body.

So as his clothes were being attempted to be ripped off, he pushed him with all of his strength.

"Please stop..." he whispered.

But his eyes widened as the man's face morphed into rage.

Hoseok began to hyperventilate.

But he simply walked out.

Hoseok grew confused and stayed out, unsure of what to do. He clutched the remains of his shirt to his chest, glancing at the door nervously.

He could hear the water running.

Maybe he was taking a bath to cool down.

Hoseok tensed up when he entered again.

He grabbed Hoseok as the man began to struggle, tears streaming down his face.

"How dare you fucking try and reject me! I'll show you who's in charge!" Hoseok started to whimper and cry. He tried to get out of his hold, but it was nearly impossible.

Hoseok was dragged into the bathroom, and his eyes widened at the running water and the half full tub. He struggled as he was forced to his knees in front of the tub, his head shoved down.

He pushed against the tub, pushed against the man holding him down.

Breathe.

He couldn't breathe.

He needed to breathe.

Hoseok was losing strength. He was slowly down.

His lungs were burning and his vision going black.

He tried to inhale, but all there was, was water.

And then...nothing.

"What the fuck!?"

Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook all spun around, their eyes wide.

Jin, Namjoon and a new male were standing there, their jaws dropped.

All of them were horrified at what they'd just seen.

"What the fuck was that!?" Jin yelled again.

Yoongi stood slowly. "A death." He said. "It was a death."

"Why were you watching it!?"

"Because we were curious."

"Curious!? You were curious about watching an abusive relationship and someone being murdered by the one they love?" Jin ground his jaw. "How fucking dare you. I know we're gods, but that doesn't give us a right to treat human life like it's nothing. Watching that poor boy's death like it was nothing-"

"We wanted to know what would happen." Jungkook blurted out. "So...we could try and stop it?"

"Stop it? Why? Playing hero, now?"

"It doesn't make any sense." Jimin said. "The boy is the happiest and kindest human I've ever met. I've known him for like...two fucking days and I already like him." Jimin said. "And if that motherfucker of a boyfriend is doing that to him-"

"Boyfriend?"

"I dropped him off a few days ago and Hoseok told me that he had a boyfriend. Some older guy who works and supports Hoseok."

The others fell silent.

"That's right. Money is the only way to survive in the human world. Hoseok leaves, then he would have to drop out and he'd be homeless."

"Wouldn't he just go to his parents, then? Or surely he has some friends?"

"No." The new god said, stepping forward.

The others turned to him.

"Who are you?"

"T-Taehyung." The god said. "A-Anyway, even if those events haven't happened yet, I still saw his life."

"What do you mean?"

"He's a son of Poseidon." Seokjin offered.

"I can see glimpses of human's lives when they touch water." He offered shyly. "He doesn't have a family, he's an orphan. And whoever that man is cuts him off from anybody who could be a friend."

"So he's alone."