• Chapter 0.5 •

SHIELD

Laying on the ground, breathing heavily as the girl saw the knife placed over her neck, delicately touching the blood covered skin as she looked up at the person who held her down

Laying on the ground, breathing heavily as the girl saw the knife placed over her neck, delicately touching the blood covered skin as she looked up at the person who held her down. Her eyes wide with fear finally cracking through her rough exterior. She shakily held her breath, blinking slowly. "What are you waiting for?" She asked slowly, seeing the Captain struggle to finish what he was meant to do.

He looked over her beaten face that he had done to her. Her left eye black, the eyebrow above the eye socket bleeding from a cut and her lip busted with her teeth covered in blood. Her body was filled with cuts and bruises from their fight, the girl struggling under him. "Kill me." She told him, finally having peace of He were to just end it there.

He kept the knife placed over her neck, feeling it thrum lightly under the metal.

<><><>

Samantha walked over towards the bar that Steve Rogers was in, trying to get rid of the pain of missing decades of years, not being able to see Peggy Carter and marry the woman of his dreams. The blue dress that hugged over the girl's body moved with her muscles, allowing her to feel slightly confident as all eyes were on her as she walked by. She sat on a bar stool, seeing the man beside her as she raised her finger.

"Vodka." She stated simply, wanting something strong to not think about the pain she was about to cause, killing one of America's greatest legends while she looked over the blonde man as he was already looking at her.

"Samantha?" He asked, the girl chuckling as she smirked over the man.

"Yes, sir. You look nice." She told him, taking in his appearance with a blue collared shirt and dress pants. The man chuckled and put down his drink while running a hand through his hair.

"You look great as well." He complimented, the girl looking down as she tried to fake embarrassment. "Um, so, uh..." he stated with a cough. "What brought you here?" He asked the woman, her head looking up as she faked her way into a conversation.

The two conversed for a couple hours, laughing and the girl saw a Steve looked over the clock hanging on the wall. "Look at the time, I better get going." He told her, getting up as the girl smiled.

"Go ahead, hope to see you around." She told him, him smiling and saying his goodbyes while the girl quickly looked at her shoes and she lifted her skirt while grabbing her gun and quickly went into the restroom, changing into her suit while just pulling her leggings and sleeves down while the girl took her dress off and placed her hair into a ponytail.

She then ran out of the bar, towards the way where Steve would be going towards his apartment, the girl catching up to him and soon enough, she ran towards his left, kicking him in his side while he fell into an alley way.

Steve gasped in surprise, seeing the soldier in front of him as she placed her foot over his throat, holding his down as he grabbed her ankle, struggling under her hold. "Steve Rogers, I'm here of HYDRA's orders to kill you." She told the man, simply taking her knife and about to place it in his skull. "I'm sorry." She whispered, barely audible as she was about to kill Captain America, but she was pulled away by Steve with his grip over her ankle.

Her back hit the concrete as the air left her lungs and she gasped in pain. The girl was then lifted and thrown into the wall as her head hit the wall. Before Captain America could punch her, she grabbed his fist and glared at him.

She grunted and kicked his knee in, letting him kneel as the jumper up and elbowed the back of his neck as he groaned, his body on the ground as she took the time to get some time to recover from the blows. "You are tough, but not enough." She murmured, taking the knife in her hand as she was about to cut his throat open, but he flipped them over, punching her face in as she dropped the knife.

His hand went to grab the metal object, placing it on her throat as she was breathing heavily. "What are you waiting for? Kill me." She breathed out, having been defeated while the man looked into her eyes.

He tilted his head while dropping the knife and Samantha watched him. "I can help you." He told her, getting up as he let his hand down for her to grab. "But only if you let me." He stated, the girl looking at his hand and tears littered his eyes.

"But- -"

"We will protect you. SHIELD will help you." He stated, the girl letting his words repeat in her mind. She took a moment, but soon enough, grabbed his hand into her own.

<>•<>•<>•

Yay! The end of the prologue. Please leave a comment, vote, and follow! Thank you!

( Word Count 863 )

| Edited |