• Chapter 1.1 •

The Scepter

"Report to your stations immediately

"Report to your stations immediately." The voice over stated, the brunette looking over the soldiers in front of her as she was tying her shoelace. "We are under attack." The man stated through the speakers, everyone getting ready for battle as the girl placed the intercom in her ear, stretching her arm as she saw the doctor in front of her.

"What are you doing? Get out and fight!" He told her, the girl tilting her head.

"Okay." She said, smiling and then punching the man in the face. She looked over her shoulder, seeing the blue glow of the scepter that Loki had in battle, the girl about to go for it until she heard her name.

"Samantha, we need you out here." A voice said while the girl sighed.

"Are you sure? Cause I see- -"

"Yes we do, get out of the compound and help." Steve stated the girl rolling her eyes as she did as she was told.

"Shit!" Tony Stark, otherwise known as Ironman, cursed as the man on his bike shook his head.

"Language!" Steve said, his polite mannered self coming out for that moment as Samantha furrowed her eyebrows. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve asked, the PA system hacking into any mainframe he can to see the HYDRA base.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." Jarvis stated, Samantha just getting to the fight as she took down a few men with a few hits and throwing of items.

Thor landed in a group, swinging his hammer and using his lightening power to keep the guards away from him. "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor said through the com, Samantha stopping the fight for a moment.

"That's what I was trying to tell you guys, the scepter is here. Why else would I call Steve?" She asked, kicking a man in the face while running out towards the middle of the winter forest.

Natasha jumped over the barrier, taking down men with her martial arts and she landed perfectly on the ground. "'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys." She told the men, taking her gun and shooting behind her.

Clint places his side by a tree, seeing the lasers aimed for him as he took the moment to look at the tank, taking his shot and seeing it explode. "Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint told everyone.

Tony was flying around the area to shoot any soldiers he could spot near the barrier as he took the moment to think of what Steve told him. "Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?" Tony asked, the brunette snorting.