• Chapter 1.7 •

Bury A Friend

Stepping into the shop, the Avengers started looking for the robotic man, seeing him kick Klaue in the face as he tumbled down the stairs and Ultron rolled his eyes

Stepping into the shop, the Avengers started looking for the robotic man, seeing him kick Klaue in the face as he tumbled down the stairs and Ultron rolled his eyes. "That's a thing with me. Stark is... he's a sickness!" He yelled angrily.

"Ah, junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said while Ultron places the Vibrianium back as the twins got closer to the team.

"If I have to." Ultron threatened.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor tried to tell the robot, Samantha stepping close with Clint while she aimed her gun over towards Wanda.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron teased.

"He beat me by one second." Tony said, letting everyone know that he was thinking the same thing.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro asked, looking down at the missiles.

"This was never my life." Tony told them, looking down at the weapons as well.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve tried to warn.

"Oh, we will." Wanda said with a smile.

"I know you've suffered." Steve said, looking to Samantha as the girl nods her head. Ultron scoffed while looking at the twins.

"Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron then tried in a mocking manner.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor tried to state.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'." Ultron told him.

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." He teased, using his magnetism to pull Tony closer towards him. He then shot lasers from his finger tips to push Tony away and smack into the metal door, crushing it on impact.

The two started fighting, leaving everyone to deal with the robotic army and the twins. Samantha made her shot to save Steve from getting pummeled by many robots.

As she went down towards the girl Maximoff, she used her power to push Samantha into the floor as she gasped out in pain.