• Chapter 1.10 •

Why Not

Samantha never wanted Helen Cho to get hurt

Samantha never wanted Helen Cho to get hurt. She was just an innocent bystander and now she was under the control of Ultron. She looked to Steve as she zipped up her suit as she then grabbed her weapons. "Do you think that he would kill Cho?" She asked, fear creeping in her stomach as she felt sick almost. An innocent life would be wasted away. It would be the second person she knew that would be dead.

She felt Steve's hand on her shoulder while shaking his head. "We will stop him before that will happen. We won't let another innocent life be taken." He promised her as she nods her head.

"Okay." She whispered, stepping down the stairs while everyone was getting ready.

"I'll take Natasha and Clint." Steve told Tony, looking over the group as Tony helped with Samantha.

"All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. Samantha and I will join you as soon as we can." Tony said.

"If Ultron's really building a body..."

"He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot." Tony said as Samantha sighed.

"Great, we are on a time crunch." She told Steve, patting us chest as she walked slightly away from him to be by Tony's side.

"You know, I miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve said.

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Fury asked, putting on his suit.

"She's all your's. Apparently. What are you gonna do?" Tony asked.

"I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope." Fury told them, walking away while the girl looked to Tony.

"You ready to do this?" She asked, Tony nodding his head while she placed a metallic suit over herself.

"You know how to use one of these, right?" He asked, Samantha looking through the screen as she then lifted her hand to show off the light of a laser beam.

"I think so." She mumbled, jumping up to fly while shaking lightly. "Yeah, I'll get the hang of it." She muttered, Tony and her flying off.

<><><>

"You have a hacker that's faster than Ultron?" Tony asked the Nexus hub.

"He could be anywhere, and as this is the center of everything..."

"I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack." Tony said, Samantha typing away while one of the scientist looked over her shoulder.