Chapter 1: My name is Willow

~Willow's POV~
I sat in my room listening to music as I did my homework. Today was a Sunday which is doing my homework because I didn't feel like doing it on Friday or Saturday.

I continue to write as I then felt like someone was near me or watching me, but I shook off the feeling as I then felt someone grab my sides as I the yelped and then heard laughing as turned around in my swivel chair and saw my older brother Ty on the floor laughing at me.

I let out a huff as I said "that wasn't funny you jackass, you scared me half to death." He continued to laugh at me as I then said "what do you want booger." I said as he then stops laughing, " mom said dinner is ready and last one one down stairs is a rotten egg." He says while running out of the room and into the hall way as I got up and ran too.

I came to the kitchen to see him sitting at the table with a smirk on his face as I look at him and gave him my usual 'you ass' face.

"That's not fair you ran before I could get up." I said and sat down and he stuck his tongue out at me and I hit his shoulder, as my mom then intervened "hey you 2 stop it you both act like toddlers now eat you weirdos."

As she placed grilled chicken breast, rice, Mac and cheese, and vegetables for me as I said "thanks mom." As she said "your welcome baby." As she went back near the stove and started to make dessert.

Dad then came in and said "mm something smells good." As he walked over to mom and came behind her while wrapping his arms around her waist and she laughed "Max stop the kids are right there."

"Oh come one they know what a mom and dad do together." He said while me and my brother gave them a face.

My brother then said loudly "that ain't it chief and that's not right we don't want to know about you guys touching no no parts!" My mom and dad laughed as I laughed too

Anyways my name is Willow Jackson, I'm 16 and I work at my mom and dad's dinner. It's not that successful, but it has good food and the staff are friendly.

I work there with my brother, my friends Layla, Skyler, and my brother's friend Dwayne. I love working there and hanging out with my friends.

But for the most my mom and dad have been trying their best to keep it open and have been having financial issues, but the place is still standing high.

But for the most I'm a happy, weird, smart girl who likes to read, stay out of trouble, and tell dirty jokes with my friends.

~In the morning~
I woke up with a yawn and a stretch as I got out of bed as I walked to the bathroom and did my usual routine of brushing my teeth, washing my face, then patting it dry and putting on a charcoal face mask.

I went to my closet and picked out my outfit which was a a yellow hoodie, black skinny jeans, and old worn out gray converse. While putting the back of my hair down and the front up in a bun.