Chapter 13: I Wish I Said Sorry First

~Xavier's POV~
The car stops.

We made it to my brother's home, he's screwed me over to many times.

My childhood is more of a mystery that I rather not let anyone know. All I can say is it made who I am and I will never change.

My men run and began to shoot, before this I told my men.

"If you see someone isn't Willow, kill them."

I shoot ever last person in my way watching their body drop, the blood litter stone walkway of my brother's home.

I don't know why I call him my brother, he's more of my biggest enemy.

the one person that got under my skin and it made my want to cut it all off.

He makes my blood boil.

He makes my body turn to a raging hot fire that wants to spread and take out and burn anything that get in its way become ashes.

My men break down his door and the firing of our guns continued as the shouts and Wales of his men fill the atmosphere.

The blood never stops, every last one dead and I smile with satisfaction.

"Everyone spread out and we don't leave until Willow is in my arms, now do I make myself clear?" I say as my men all said "yes sir" in unison.

They spilt up into groups, mean with with me, others went with Jonas, and the rest went with Anthony.

I hear shots and more yells.

I then hear a feminine scream.

"Damnit it , WILLOW!?" I yelled as I ran up the stairs.

"WILLOW, WILLOW WHERE ARE YOU!?" I yell hoping she'd respond back.

"XAVIER HELP ME, PLEASE." I hear her screams as I race to the hallway to my left and I took another left then a right.

"BOSS WAIT UP!" One my my men yell as it was faint as they attempt to keep up.

I soon come to a large room as I look around that when what I see next makes me want to rage.

My brother sat on his on personal thrown with men with guns, I see in his arms is Willow crying and bruised.

"LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE RIDER, I SWEAR I RIP YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF!" I yelled in pure anger.

"Ahh little brother, took you long enough to get here. Me and little Willow have been a little bit of fun." He smirks as he turns her and holds her hair up to show he neck which had hickeys, bites, some were almost damn near bloody.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH ILL KILL YOU!" I yelled as I pulled my gun out and his men's' guns cocked and pointed at me.

"Ah ah ah Xavier you know our deal we fight to see who gets her, using guns would be cheating now wouldn't it?" He mocked as I growled and shoved my gun back into the waist band of my pants.

"A deal is a deal isn't it?" I smirked as he chuckled and he took his shirt off and I did to same.

My father came out as he held Willow in place and my men ran in. They all knew what was to come as Rider and I walked out to the middle of the room.

"You ready to die Xavier, I mean I didn't think you'd actually show." He chuckled as we put our hands up.

"Fight!" His men yelled as we started swing at each other.

He punch me in my shoulder as I punch and hit him a few times in the face.

He swings as I dodged and swing as him more.