Chapter 9: Jealousy

~Willow's POV~
When he called my name it made me jump, how?

How could he have seen me? I'm honestly not surprised that he would notice me, I sigh and try to calm myself as I walked into his office.

The minute I stepped foot in his doorway I start to tremble, as I got closer the trembling continued. 'What the hell?' I cursed to myself in my head , 'w-why am I shaking like a leaf?' I asked myself as I walked to the front on his desk.

My head was down as I didn't make any kind eye contact with him out of fear he'd say or do something.

"How was your day princess?" He asked as I kept my head down and didn't respond, out of stupidity I only did this thinking he'd let me leave, but I was wrong.

"You know princess when you speak to someone you need to look at them it comes off rude." He said as I lift my head up slowly and made eye contact.

God he was stunning, his blue eyes that mixes with a steel grey made me melt, his jawline was sharp and strong. Oh god what am I thinking I'm 16 fantasizing about a man 8 years older than me, who assaulted my family, and took me from my home.

"So how was your day kitten?" He asked.

"It was fine, just a few test and some homework t-that's all." I stuttered, I was a mess...a fearful, frightened mess.

He was silent for a second as he looked into my eyes deeply as if...as if he was looking for something I just couldn't understand what.

"Your not lying to me are you?" He asked with out a regret to his sentence.

"No what would I be lying about?" I asked.

"Well you are friends with a boy, what is his name? Dwayne, Dwayne Meyers is it." He said as I felt my stomach turn into a knot.

"You sure  you haven't been hanging out or talk to him today, I mean I wouldn't think you'd lie to me about hat considering the fact that your family's life rest on your words and actions." He said with arrogance in his voice.

"I-I.." I didn't know what to say, I wasn't much of a talker anyway and speaking to him, a man older than me and who had the power to end me and my family's life just made me want to have a panic attack.

"Willow I'm talking to you so yes or no, were you or were you not talking to Dwayne which is you disobeying my orders?" He asked dangerously as he got up from his black leather chair.

I stayed silent as I looked down. Just petrified of what would come next, suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a large hand holding my face up by the chin roughly, but enough to hurt me.

I let out a small gasp in shock, "Mr.K-King w-what are you-." Before I could even finish my sentence his loud masculine voice boomed through the room.

"WHAT HAVE I FUCKING TOLD YOU ABOUT CALLING MR. KING!?" He yelled as I jumped.

"Willow what have I told you about calling me that?" He asked angrily though gritted teeth.

I stayed quiet try not to cry out of fear.

"Willow you better fucking answer me because I'm not a very patient man kitten." He spoke in a mellow tone.

"Y-you said not to c-call you t-that a-anymore." I whimpered.

"Exactly, so answer my damn question. We're too with him?" He asked as I looked into his eyes trying now to give an answer, but I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I-I did..." I said as he looked so angry that the vein pulsed  through his neck.

"I-I'm Sorry." I whimpered to him.