Chapter 6: Double Trouble

~Willows POV~
At the moment I'm in school in my last period as I wrote down my notes from my quiz for Health.

My teacher spoke as she wrote more things on the smart board for us to add in our notebooks.

She finished off as the bell rang as I let out a sigh of relief, I walked to my locker and opened it as I took a few folders and binders with me.

I let my backpack hand down to my butt as both straps were on my shoulder.

I pulled my earbuds into my iPhone and let my playlist on Soundcloud play, I walked down some of the stairs as I then felt one my earbuds being pulled out.

I turn my attention to that just to see Dwayne with a smile on his face hold my earbuds in one hand and something behind his back. I smile and roll my eyes "Hey Dwayne, what's up?" I asked as me smiled more.

"I came to see you, I wanted to know if your coming to work today?" He asked as I shook my head.

"No, sorry I can't Xavier said I'm not allowed to leave school only if its for me to come back to his house and he said I'm not allowed to speak to you." I whispered to end as I held my shoulder and look down.

His smiled turned to a face of annoyance and anger, " Willow you're your own person, he doesn't control you and we both know you want to go to work and see not only your mom and dad, but me, Layla, and Skylar."

He says making me think, I honestly really did because I loved to work at the diner and be with my friends and family.

"I-I don't know Dwayne." I said as he used his hand and grabbed my jaw softly making me look up at him "Shortcake you know what you want." He whispers in my ear making me tremble.

I pushed him away softly, "Dwayne even if I wanted to go how would I get there? I mean Xavier with notice because give me a ride home from school."

"Easy, just text him saying that your staying after school doing a project and he needs to pick you up later." He says as we walked.

"Are you sure that will work?" I questioned as he turned to me and chuckled.

"Trust me, it will." He says as I text Xavier who responded quickly.

~Text conversation~
Willow: Hey Xavier

Xavier: Hey Doll face, is everything all right? 😘

Willow: yeah

Willow: Im staying after a little bit later for a project in school. 📓📓📓

Xavier: Okay Baby, Ill pick you up later and remember stay away from that boy Dwayne and I mean it😡

Willow: I know, see you later 👋

Xavier: Okay, bye ❤️

~End of text conversation~

I turned off my phone as me and Dwayne walked out of school and to my brother parked car where Layla, Ty, and Skylar stood waiting for us.

"finally you assholes are here, dad's gonna be pissed if we don't leave soon." Ty said as I rolled my eyes and we got in the car and he drove us.

~1 hour later~
I proceeded to wipe down the tables and took the plates as today the dinner was packed, I went to the back as my dad called my name.