Chapter 15: We Meet Again

~2 Years Later~
~Willow's POV~
I rested in my dorm room bed as I scrolled through my phone and texting friends, I then heard a noise. Sitting up slowly I turned my phone off, what the hell was that?

I got up while turning on my flashlight of my phone, I heard the noise again but this time it sounded close and not faint like when I was in my room.

That's when it came to me...it came from the kitchen.

I slowly walked in and saw someone looking in my cabinets I flipped the light switch up and screamed.

I then stopped and let out a sigh when I saw who it was.

Layla.

"Damnit Layla, you scared the shit out of me I thought you were a burglar." I said as she chuckled.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I was hella hungry so I had came to get a snack." He explained as she pulled out a rice crispy treat from the box while closing the cabinet.

"So what have you been up to hoe?" She asked as she unwrapped the snack and threw the wrapper in the sliver trash can.

"Nothing much, I've been trying to catch up on the assignment that Mr. Rivera gave me since it's due on Tuesday." I said as stopped biting her snack and became wide eyed.

"WAIT THAT SHIT IS DUE TUESDAY!?" She asked frantically.

"Yeah, why?" I said.

"SHIT I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED IT AND ITS FUCKING SATURDAY!" She screamed as she grabbed her laptop from the coffee table and ran to her room.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I shook my head.

If your wondering what's been happening in my life then here it is. I'm now 18, I started college 5 months ago and I'm roommates with my best friend Layla. I haven't seen Xavier in 2 years since what happened in his office, I have to admit...I miss him, but I have to focus on school work. Me and Layla's majors are in business development and history of the civil rights movements.

Ty and Dwayne both are seniors now and are both getting there degrees in may. Ty has a girlfriends and Dwayne still has feeling for me but I try not to let it effect me, but sometimes it does.

My mom and dad opened a better business and have made a lot more money and became successful.

At the moment I'm getting ready for bed as I laid down and fell fast asleep.

~In the morning~
I got up and got ready for school as I brushed my teeth, washed my face and pulled out my outfit to wear.

I put on a medium sized light brown champion hoodie, with black jeans and fuzzy slides with my socks. I let out a sigh or relaxation and grab my backpack and walk out my room as Layla came out of her room.

We liked to walk together to our classes, "morning bitch, how'd you sleep?" She asked me as I shoulder shrugged. "Eh, it was fine what about you?" I asked she looked at me and then back at the door.

She began to laugh hysterically, "I didn't sleep at all I had to finish at least 3 quarters of that damn project just to be caught up with it." She said rubbing he tired ass eyes,  we walked to the Starbucks on campus to grab something to hold us over.

We grabbed two vanilla bean Frappuccino as the barista looked as tired as we did and made our as we paid and walked into our class, there wasn't that's many people there yet.