Chapter 3: New Owner

~Willow's POV~
"Mom, dad what's going on?" I asked as they both give looks and my mom speaks "well... this is the new owner of the diner and well.."

"I'm taking over this place and your parents is owe me money and if they don't pay it back they won't have a house to live in." Mr.King said as he gave a smirk.

"Let's talk about this later okay?" My dad says as he sends me to the kitchen and my mom takes care of their orders while I was washing dishes. I was washing a pan when I felt a hand touch my back and I jumped, I spun around and saw Ty.

"Ugh you ass you scared me." I said as he laughed and sat on the counter. "But still are you alright?"  He asked. "Yes I'm fine he just put me on his lap nasty pervert." I said while scrubbing the dishes until We both heard my dad who called us.

Ty hopped off the counter and we walked out to see my dad and thank god I'm guessing he left with his group of weirdos. "What do you need dad?" I asked as it was only me, Ty, and mom and dad and I'm guessing they sent them home.

"Mr. King is coming over later for dinner so I want you guys to get ready and look your best okay?"

I made a yuck noise and rolled my eyes, I really don't like Mr.King, he's such a pervert and he can't keep his hands to himself.

We got home after my dad closed the dinner. At the moment my mom is cooking dinner and I'm trying to pick out an outfit. Which was just a turtleneck and mom jeans.

 Which was just a turtleneck and mom jeans

I then put on my brown ugg boots. I then heard the door ring my my mom yell up stairs "can someone get the door?" I walked downstairs and opened it to see Mr.King in an expensive looking suit with a gold Rolex.

"Hello Mr.King." I say to him as I let him and he gives me a smirk and looks me up and down. "For a girl your age wouldn't you have thought to have worn a dress." He says and walks to the dinning room as I let his comment sink in I stay quiet because he owns our business and I don't want to mess up mom and dad deal with him.

Ty then come downstairs as he then comes up to me and whispers. "Hey I want you to sit next my me tonight just in case he does something okay." I nodded and we walked into the dinning room.

I sat next to Ty as my dad comes in his best suit and sits at the head of the table while mom sits next to Mr.King.

Every went well we had dinner and yeah we were all taking time to talk them Mr. king spoke. "I would like to talk to you 2 Mr. and Mrs. Jackson can you tell the kids to leave please?" He says as my dad looked at us which he left already.

Me and Ty gave each other looks as we went upstairs and into my room.

"What do you think their talking about?" I asked as he looked at me then back into the hallway, "god knows what." Ty replies as we wait what feels like hours, until finally my mom and dad come in.

My mom was sobbing and my dad was angry, his jaw was clenched as his hands were balled into fist.

"Dad what's wrong?" I asked as he took some breathes, "kids I need to tell you something so please sit down."

We sit as my mom sits next to me as he holds me tight.

"Me and your mom were in some in some financial troubles a few years back, so we decided that we needed a way to make sure we had the restaurant and a money source to support us so..... we found a business to own it and helped us make more money so I ended up signing a contract. I didn't read the fine print and turns out that man, Mr.King said that if we don't give Willow then he'll take out business, home, and make it impossible for us to be employed anywhere else. He even threatened to have me arrested, shit he even threatened to kill us." Dad said as he then became more angry and paced around the room with his jaw and fist clenched again.

Ty got up with the most pissed expression in his face, "DAD YOU CANT LET HIM HAVE HER, HE'S NOT TAKING MY SISTER!" He yelled as dad looked at him with shame, frustration, and anger.

They started to bicker and yell as I let everything that was said sink in, as my mom sobs and cries were next to me.

That's when I got up and moved between my dad and brother.

"Can you guys please stop!?" I yelled as they stopped and my mom stayed in her place as she cried softly, "if there's no way out then let me go." I whispered and while my brother and dad eyes go wide.

"Angel please...d-don't do this." My dad replied as he started to reach for me I lightly pushed his hand away.

"Dad please." I said while looking his in his eyes.

He stood there looking down as me as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "o-okay angel." He said with what look he was going to cry.

"Dad don't do this, don't let him take her." My brother pleaded as my dad looked away from him.

We all go downstairs to see Mr.King with a huge smirk on his face, "come on doll face."

He said as I walk over to him he grabbed my waist as I left out a small gasp. He picked me up as if I were as light as a feather, soon he took out a syringe as I felt his prick my skin.

I let out a small whisper as I started to feel tired, before my eyes close I heard his voice say to my family.

"Great doing business with you Jackson's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~ Hey guys I have 2 things real quick, okay number 1 Sorry it took me forever to update this story because I mostly just forgot about it and I was focusing on it then stories. Also number 2, my power went out so, but I almost forgot I have unlimited WiFi so haha😜
Anyways love y'all bye❤️❤️❤️