Chapter 10: Cold Feelings

~Willow's POV~
My day has been strange...
I'm sitting my creative writing class as I write and still think about Xavier, I always feel a certain way around him now.

Ever since what happened last night I...I have a weird feeling around him, not a bad one.

a good feeling.

It's an amazing feeling, anytime he's around I feel a bubbly feeling.

God I can't piece it together its embarrassing.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell as I jumped in surprise, I sigh as I put my things away and walk out of class, I had a class break as a walked down the hallway.

I came about halfway to a broom closet as I was then snatched in, I was about to scream as a hand was put over my mouth and the lights came on.

Dwayne.

He stood over me as I let out a sigh of relief, "Hey willie." He said with a smile.

"Oh god, Dwayne you scared me." I breathed out and laughed.

"Didn't mean to scare ya Willie, sorry." He replied apologizing.

"It's fine." I chuckled.

"Why'd you pull me in here?" I asked.

He looked nervous as his cheeks got red and we made more eye contact, "well...it was to do this." He said as he then kissed my lips and held my face.

Out of shock I let him kiss me as I closed my eyes as I opened them again realizing the situation I was in.

I pushed him off, "o-oh my god Willie I-I'm Sorry I-." He tried to apologize as I opened the door and ran out.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... my brother's best friend just kissed me and...How the hell did I let that happen!?

My mind was raising as I went to bathroom and went into a stall, I paced around try to piece together what just took place only a few seconds ago.

I felt my breathing and heart rate go up as I felt and anxiety coming on, I opened the stall and walked out as I then fell to the floor and passed out.

~15 minutes later~
I began to open my eyes as I closed again since a bright light shun, I opened them again to let my eyes get use to the brightness.

I let out a groan of pain as I felt a small headache, I let my body get up slowly with my left hand over my forehead.

I looked around to see I was in the school's nurses office, soon the door opened to relieve the nurse.

"Hell Willie how do you feel?" She asked.

"My head hurts a little, may I have some water ma'am?" I asked as he nodded and got me a bottle of water from the tap in a small paper cup.

She handed it to me as I took it slowly, "T-thank you Mrs. Lidia." I whispered as I sipped the cold water.

I let out out a breath as I felt better, "M-Mrs. Lidia I feel better can I go back to class?" I asked as she smiled softly, "You may dear." She replied.

She wrote me a pass as I walked to my locker and got my stuff, I walked into biology as I gave my teacher my pass I see Layla, Skylar, Ty and..Dwayne.

I looked down still feeling awkward see him. Oh god why did this have to happen?

~After School~
I get my stuff from my locker, filling my backpack with what I needed for Monday since it was a Friday. It was later since I had to stay and make up stuff, the time read 4:15.