Chapter 7: Deep below

~Willow's POV~
Its been about 2 weeks since the whole shower incident with me Xavier, I've been avoiding him as best as i can.

His work has been a pile up for him as he works later than usual and it was a rarity for me to see him since I was in school and got back he would be gone.

By time I was in bed and asleep he would be in bed too and leave early around 3 or 4 am, I kind of worry for him because he could be sick from being over worked and he's sleep pattern must be really off.

I stood in the kitchen as I cleaned the bowl I used a few minutes ago after eating pop corn, I was in my own zone as I then heard the sound of someone clearing their throat making me jump.

I turned around quickly to see Xavier in a expensive suit as his hair was gelled to the side and his tattoos were visible on his neck.

I blushed, he look really handsome

I blushed, he look really handsome. Ugh, stop saying that Willow he's 8 years older than you, get your mind right. I mentally yelled at myself.

I turned back to the sink quickly in embarrassment just hoping he didn't see me looking at him.

"I already saw you looking at me so you might as well turned back around." He says.

I stayed in my position as I then heard him walk closer as I could his presence behind me, "baby come on, turn around you know I don't like to repeat myself." He says as I tremble from the tone of his voice.

Before I knew it he whirled me around making me look at him, "now since I finally got you attention what have you been doing all day?" He asked as I gulped.

"W-well I've been going to school and talking with my friends and nothing r-really." I stuttered in fear as he looks at me in a unease look.

"I know you've been trying to avoid me gattino." He says in a calm look.

"W-what do you mean? I wouldn't do that I-." Before I could finish he kissed me as I gasped and pushed him off.

"Mr. King I-I'm sorry but, I'm a minor we can't do this and as much as I enjoy getting to know you and talk with you we can't be a relationship,  just more of a business offer between you and my parents. B-besides you could get in trouble." I said and look down due to the look he gave.

I then felt his hand force my head up hurting a little in the process, "you think I care about getting trouble? I don't think you were told enough about me to know that I'm a leader of a gang, a mafia and I'm a businessman. So trouble is the least of my concerns because the cops and feds listen to me, I own them and everyone fears me because a lot of them don't know what I'm capable of and neither do you gattino ." He says as I gasp and tremble.

"L-let me go..." I whispered.

"What was that princess? I couldn't hear you?" He asked and turned my head and released myself from his grasp and moved to the other side of the kitchen island.