Chapter 14: Why Did I Have To Catch Feelings For You?

~Willow's POV~
I opened my tired eyes as I look around and see the bed empty it's cold and a little lonely, but that's how it is sometimes.

I got up and stretched as I let out a small yawn, I walked to the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth, and took a shower.

The shower water drip down my face as my eyes were closed, I reached for my towel as I felt something else.

I moved my hand over the miscellaneous object trying to figure out what is was, I then heard a voice.

"I wouldn't  touch there doll face." My hand moved back as I let out a scream and fell ripping the shower curtains down with me as I fell on the mat outside it.

I tried to open my eyes as I then felt a towel pat my face dry. I look up see Xavier laughing as I glared at him.

"Why would you do that you could have killed me." I complained to him as he chuckled and tried to help me up I felt the shower curtain that cover me moved as I gasped.

"What's wrong, why won't you let me help you up cupcake?" He asked he tried again.

I was blushing from the situation as I tried to moved as the curtain moved and exposed my cleavage.

I was in shock as I looked at Xavier who was looking as I then gasped at his perverted action, "AH, XAVIER YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" I screamed as I slapped the shit out of him and he held his face.

"Okay I deserved that." He said holding his cheek in pain and smiling.

"Your still hot though." He whispered as I turned and looked at him with anger.

I then grabbed him by his ear and he yelped.

"Ow ow ow okay okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry." He said as I walked him to the door with the shower curtain still around me.

I slammed the door then locking it as I crossed my arms. I walked to the closet and got dressed.

~25 Minutes Later~
I looked in the mirror like my outfit, which was a large purple champion hoodie, black and white adidas sweatpants, and checkered low top vans.

I put my freshly washed and blow dried hair in a pineapple