Chapter 8: Punished.

~Willow's POV~
When the car came to a halt as I feel the nervousness and fear fill my body.

I was then lifted up and thrown over the shoulder of Mr.King's shoulder, "welp princess we're here and you've got a nice punishment awaiting you." He said as I squirmed and try to free myself.

He let out a sigh and I then felt a firm hit on my backside, I wince and whimper. As he carried my into his mansion and instead of him carrying upstairs he went another direction.

He opened a door and down some wooden stairs to basement, I tremble As we made it to the bottom to the screams, yells, moan and groans of other people in the basement or I should a dungeon.

Xavier brought me to one of the cells to see a girl, she had dirty blonde hair, a beaten face, and a skinny malnourished body. She was crying as 4 of his men came down with us.

They proceeded to open the cage and drag her out in front of me, "baby I hope you know what ever happens you caused it." Mr.King whispered into my ear as I gulped and whimpered.

They lift her up as she was then slapped and fell to the ground again, I gasped.

"This is you fault, you caused her pain now she has to suffer for it." He said once again as I starts to tear up.

"N-no I didn't mean to do this." I chocked out from the amount of tears.

They were beating her...because of me, it's my fault. Those words played in my head over and over and over again as if there was no end.

"You can make this stop you know, all you gotta do is beg and apologize to me for running away and trying to leave." He said as I looked at him, contemplating on weather to keep my pride or do what he tells me.

But, "sometime you gotta lose to win" which is wha my dad always told me and my brother.

"I-I'm s-Sorry." I whispered as I still cried silently and looking down not wanting him to know he won.

"For what?" He asked in the most cockiest way possible.

"I'm sorry for leaving, I won't do it again and I will be good." I said feel just defeated.

"Now who do you belong to?" He asked as I stayed quiet for a few second and spoke.

"Y-you." I said as he sounded satisfied as he nodded to his men who stopped beating the woman and put her into her cage as she screamed and cried out in pain.

He carried me up as out of the basement and upstairs to his room, he opened to door and laid me down on the bed as I was on my side crying.

Mr. king moved to the bathroom and dropped a towel on me as I flinched, "I'll be in my office and I want you in and out the shower, dressed, and in bed in 20 minutes. If I don't find you in that spot I'll punish you, and it will be harsher." He said with authority as he walked out closing the door.

I wait a few seconds as I got up and looked around and ran to the bathroom connect to his room, I closed the door and locked it as I cried a little more. I sucked up the cry as I turned on the faucet and let the shower turn on.

I stripped and looked down at my wrist to see it was bloody and almost raw as my ankles looked the same, I got in the shower as the water fell on my body and hit my open area of ripped skin and flesh.

I winced, but took the pain as I scrubbed my body and rinsed as I got out and dried off, I walked into the bedroom to see pajamas sat perfectly on the bed.

I slid on the pants and matching shirt and got under the soft grey and black covers, it felt good to lay down as my tired body ached for a relaxing feeling from what happened today.