Chapter 4: A new place

🌹
~Willow's POV~
I woke as my eyes fluttered open and I slowly go up feeling drowsy, I look at my surrounds to see I wanna in a big bedroom that looked very expensive.

I began to panic, until I heard a deep voice behind me

I began to panic, until I heard a deep voice behind me. "Morning cupcake." I jumped as I turned around and saw Mr. King leaning against the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"W-why am I here?" I asked as I shook.

"Easy doll face, your parents made a deal with me to pay off there debt for their diner by the end of next month, they failed to do this. They even signed a contract with me to make it official, but your poor parents forgot to read the fine print which stated 'if you are to fail, this contract's orders you to give me your daughter who will be cared for and tended to. If you're able to pay off this debt in the time frame of 7 months then your daughter can come home and if not your daughter stays in my care."

He read from a paper as he threw it on the bed as I looked and saw it and skimmed through it, "n-no this cant be right, my parents wouldn't do this." I said feeling a lump in my throat.

"Baby they gave you to me to save themselves." He said with a smug look on his face.

"NO! YOUR A LIAR THEY CARE ABOUT ME!" I yelled as his smug look turned into an angered and dark look on his face.

His blue eyes turned grey almost black color as he stalked toward me, I started to scoot away from him but he jumped on top of me as he toward over me as he caged my body between his arms.

I looked in his eyes as I shook in fear as he was angry and looked like he would kill me.

"You listen to me cupcake and listen good, your in my house and I will not be disrespected and the one thing your not going to do here is yell at me you got it?" He asked as I nodded.

"Use your words princess." He replied as he whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and looked away to scared to answer him until I felt myself being lifted up and being slammed against the wall by my neck.

I let out a yelp as I was against the white painted walls of his room.

"I said do you got it or do I have to make you understand?" He asked as his grip was tight, but not tight enough to choke me just enough to hurt me.

I nodded.

"So do you understand?" He asked as he toward over me.

"Y-yes." I whimpered as he looked satisfied with my answer and released my neck as I gasped.

He walked to the door while slamming it closed behind him. I waited as I heard his footsteps disappear down stairs.

I curled into ball as I sobbed quietly, my hair a mess, and my neck throbbing in pain from his grasp.