Chapter 5: Best friends

🌹
~Willow's POV~
I woke up opening my tired eyes, I attempted to get up but was forced back down to the bed.

I look behind me to see Mr. King still sleep with his hands around my waist, I shook him but he didn't wake up.

"Mr.King? Hello?" I said as I then felt a slap on my butt, I yelp as his eye open and a smirk is evident on his face.

"Morning kitten." He says as gets up and sits me on his lap, I struggle a little as he holds me tighter.

"Mr. King can I get ready for school today?" I asked as he looked like he was thinking, "Okay kitten, but you have to do somethings for me too." He says as I look at him.

"That is?" I asked as he smirked and said "you'll have to clean and cook for 2 weeks." He says as I contemplated with myself as I sigh,"fine." As he chuckled and sent me off to get ready for school.

"Doll face I sent my men back to your house to get your clothes so they should be in the closet. He said through the closed bathroom door as I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I changed and walked down stairs with my backpack and started to check my phone, I all could see where over 50+ text from my brother, Dwayne, Layla, and Skylar

I text them all the same answer of "I'm alright." I come down stairs to Mr.King who was on his phone and in a expensive looking suit.

I'm guessing he heard me coming downstairs as he looked up at me with a smile then it turned into an angry looking glare.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs he spoke "what are you wearing?" He said calmly, but anger laced in his voice.

I looked down at myself and back at him "clothes." I responded as he looked more angered.

"Change right now I don't want other men looking at you like a whore they can fuck anytime." He says with sheer disgust as I looked at him in confusion.

"I like what I have on, I don't want to change I look better like this and this is my style. Also I'm not a whore and that's just terrible for you to say." I say in confidence.

"I'm being patient with you so either change or I'll make you a whore." He says as he looked me up and down as I zipped up the jacket and gasped.

I turned on my heel and walked up stairs and changed as I let my hair down in its curly state.