Chapter 16: Deal >=<commitment

~Willow's POV~
"How did you find her?"

"I just went to a party and heard someone screaming and some assholes we're trying to rape her."

"Thank god you got there in time, god knows what those animals would have done to here."

I hear a conversation between two people, a female and a male.

I didn't open my eyes I just eavesdrop as the communicate back and fourth with each other.

"well I'll check her when we wakes up and you go rest, from what I see right now she's was injured badly physically. I'll just use a sexual assault kit on her to make sure they didn't rape her." The female voice says as she opens something and rummages around for the kit.

"I have them locked up in the cells so if any of their DNA comes up I'm killing them with my barehands for touching my girl." That's when it became familiar.

Xavier.

He must be speaking to a doctor or a nurse about what happened in the bathroom.

I heard him walk out as I opened my eyes slowly and looked around, there was a lady who looked to be in her 30's or 40's in a doctors coat.

I got up slowly as she turned her head to me, maybe because she heard the shuffling of me getting up.

"Ah you awake, how are you dear?" She asked.

"No I'm okay." I spoke quietly.

"Does anything hurt or were you hurt in anyway?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No ma'am, one of them slapped me, but I'm okay." I said as she checked my face.

"I see, do you remember who hit you?" She replied as looked at it some more.

"I think I do, a blonde Caucasian boy with blue eyes and he was wearing a jersey for his frat house." I said as I rubbed my cheek.

"Okay and thank you deary, I need you to answer another question. Can you do that for me?" She asked as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Did they touch or rape you at all?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No, Xavier came in and saved me." I said as I looked down and hands.

"Okay thank you honey, I'll be right back Mr.King said to get him after I was done asking your questions so wait right here." She said as she walked out and close the door leaving me in the white medical room.

I can't face him.

I can't bring myself to face him after he hurt me, even thought it's been 2 years I can't bring myself to speak to him after or look at him.

Anytime I think about him I see him and the girl fucking on his office desk and the feelings I had for him fade as well.

I was so deep in my thoughts when I heard the door open, I watch as Xavier walks in.

He smiles as me and I look away from him, I did catch a glimpse of him though.

He was taller, he looked even more built, and he got a little older which made him look handsomer than before.

Stop Willow, he hurt you he does have the right to be near you and don't let him stay in your head from free as my would tell me.

"Hi Willow, it's been awhile." His voice was deeper and it made me melt just hearing it again.

I kept my arms crossed and still looking to my left not paying him any attention.

"Willow please just talk to me, I know you mad about what happened that day, but at least look at me and try and hear me out." He begs.