Chapter 11: My beauty

~Willow's POV~/ 2 days later~
I woke up as I yawned and stretched, I turned to my phone to see it was 5:15. The weekend has passed and now it's a Monday which means school, great.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom, I turned on the bathroom light. My eyes shut as the blinding light hit them.

I blinked and adjusted to light as I got ready at the clear sink.

I finished as I walked down stairs and to the closet and pulled out an outfit for the day.

I got my bag and walked to school, god I'm such a coward

I got my bag and walked to school, god I'm such a coward...I didn't have to guts to wake up Xavier.

He's gonna be pissed, I just know it.

I made it to school and got my stuff and walked to my first period, I sat down and looked around .

I saw Ty talking to Layla and Skylar, they all looked at me and walked over. "Hey little sis how ya been?" He asked with a smile.

Do I tell him what happened yesterday?

What if I ruin his friendship of god what do I do?

The question keep floating in my head making it worse and worse, I had to lie...

"It was great!" I said ecstatically.

"That good to hear, how's everything been?" Ty asks my once more.

"It's been great I've been doing great." I smiled nervously try hard not to give away anything.

He smiled and laughed, "Your such a weirdo Willie." He chuckled as I laughed as well.

"Hey have you guys seen Dwayne?" Skylar asked as we all looked at each other in confusion.

"No, I didn't see him on the way in or on the bus." Layla said as we all questioned.

Before we could go on the door opened to relieve Dwayne, but not the Dwayne we use to know a different one...

He had bruise and scars on his face and he was by smiling, laughing or talking he was the opposite he had a neutral face, no laughing, no smiling, and he was quiet.

What happened to him?

~45 minutes later~
"Hey Willow were going out for lunch for the break, wanna come?" Skylar asked as I jumped.

Class ended not to long ago as my mind was so full of clutter, thinking of what's wrong with Dwayne and what could have happened to him.

"Oh, no thanks I have um.. work- yeah work to catch up on I don't wanna behind maybe some other time." I lied as she gave me a questionable look then shrugged it off as she walked away with Layla and Ty.

I let out a sigh of relief, I felt bad lying to them, but I wanted to find Dwayne and ask him if he was alright.

Even though he hurt me and did things to me, it doesn't make me not worry for him and want to make sure he's okay.