Chapter 12: Taken For Another

~Xavier's POV~
She hates me...
I sit on the floor, I never left the place that she pushed me to. She left me here.. I felt a feeling I've never felt before.

I felt hurt.

I've never felt this way in a long time since my training, painful, excruciating, agonizing training to be the man I am now, a nightmare of man like my father... and older brother.

My past is blurry, but I never like the think about it because the more it comes back...The worse it gets.

I get up want to have her back, hold her, tell her I'm sorry, beg for her forgiveness because..I'm weak I'm so very weak without her and I didn't want to admit it but, it was true.

I walked to my room to tell her I'm sorry and how much I care, I opened the door expecting her to be there as I looked around I saw the room...empty.

My heart stopped.

I walked in and looked around as I then went to the closet and opening it, I turned on the light.

"Willow? Willow are you in here??" No respond I walked out and ran to the bathroom which was also empty.

I ran down stairs and what I saw made my heart drop..the front door was wide open as the night sky illuminated the opening.

"No...no ...NO!" I yelled as I ran out and looked around no, she couldn't have, s-she wouldn't have right?

I ran over to my guards that stayed at the front gates, my anger boiled as I got closer.

They saw me and stood straight, "b-boss how are y-." Before the head guard could say a word I kicked him in the gut as I let out a painful groan.

"Where is she?" I growled.

"W-what do you m-mean b-boss we don't k-." Before he could finished as yelled "WHERE THE FUCK IS WILLOW, WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?" I yelled.

"W-we don't know sir, we didn't see a girl come this way." The other guard said as he trembled in fear.

"I want these cameras checked and anything that can be linked to her found and brought to me immediately and I mean it, if I don't I kill every last one of you. Got it?" I said through gritting teeth and clenched fist.

"Y-Yes boss." They said in unison as I walked back to the mansion.

~15 minutes~

I have my search teams and my 2 friend Anthony and Jonas who had there gangs searching as well.

"Hey man what happens anyway that made her run." Anthony asked as he looked at some files and paperwork.

The moment before she ran cams back..

"I'd rather not discuss that." I said sternly as they both looked at me and then to each other.

"Lemme guess, it had something to do with you and her huh?" Jonas asked looking skeptical.

"I said I rather not discuss it." I repeated as I shot him a glare.

"Look man we know it's hard for you to bring up and you miss her, but you have to tell us. We won't judge you and we promise that." Jonas said with a hand on my shoulder.

"Fine...."

I told them what happened from how Dwayne touched her and kissed her to having my men beat him and taken back.

"Wow, who do you think could have taken her?" Anthony asked as he looked through the files of papers.

"There's many people that could have taken her, a creep, another gang, and that did happen that would make it harder considering the fact there over 300 gangs that could have found out about her and taken her." He continued on.