2.16

Chi YunQi felt a presence approach her from behind but decided not to acknowledge it. The hairs on the nape of her neck stood on end when a heated breath brushed against it. A little sound of swallowing could be heard right next to her ear before the figure stood up straight to stare at her blanket enveloped body. The back of knuckles grazed her cheek before lifting off completely, only returning to contact the base of her chin and down the length of her exposed neck. The hand paused at her shoulder before slipping under her blanket to cup the side of her chest, just under the armpit. 

Pretending to just wake up, Chi YunQi 'stilled' and slowly raised her hand to cup the offending hand. The figure stiffened for a second before relaxing in her grip. Chi YunQi guided the hand up to her nose, taking a whiff of the scent. The hand smelled of plum blossoms, a scent she had associated with the Crown Prince, as the boy was fond of the flowers and had them planted all over his courtyard. The smell would stick to his clothes and follow him everywhere. Surprisingly, all the Imperial family had a distinctive scent. General Long smelled of Lotuses and the Emperor smelled of Osmanthus. It was a strange thing to notice but obvious and how she was able to identify her little bedroom friend.

 The hand also was the same size as the boy, making her confirm that it was indeed the Crown Prince coming in to cop a feel whilst she slept. A rather brazen boy, indeed. Dropping the hand, allowing it to move as it will, in which it eventually settled against her bosom above the covers. "I thought I told you that if you touched me before the wedding night, I'd castrate you. You don't learn" she murmured in frustration, turning her torso in his direction, curving it into a beautiful twist that unintentionally pushed out her bosom as if offering up her chest to the naughty hand that groped it. The Prince clicked his tongue and adjusted his hand to tweak the closest nipple to his hand. 

Taken off guard, Chi YunQi sucked in her chest to escape the hand while letting out a surprised yelp. The sticky hand followed the movement of her chest. As bras in this era didn't exist and because she was in bed, she only wore an extremely thin slip to cover her modesty, the assault on her sensitive breast was felt as if she didn't wear anything. The figure seemed to be silently smirking as he let go of her chest and used both hands to scoop her up and deposit her a little more the right side of the bed, allowing him room to slink in with her. Dropping his outer robe before lowering his body onto the bed, Chi YunQi snapped out of her shock and pencil rolled to the edge of the right side of her bed, laying on her belly to reach for the dagger she kept under the side table. 

As if perceiving her intention, Long WeiFeng hurriedly laid his entire weight on her back and grabbed her extended wrist with his long arm. Groaning under the weight of the man, Chi YunQi tried to snatch her wrist of his steel grip to no avail. "Long. Wei. Feng!" she growled through gritted teeth in warning. He replied with a slap to her rounded ass, his own silent warning conveyed. She started panicking. In her moment of panic, all the self-defence techniques she learnt seemed to escape her mind as if they were smoke. In retrospect, she will be so pissed at herself but for the time being, she had to figure out how to ward off this sex fiend. Long WeiFeng grabbed her flailing arm, her unresponsive one and joined them by the wrists on her back with his strong hand. 

He used the captured arms to pull up her torso until it was lifted off of the bed, using his free arm to hook around her waist to position her from the side of the bed to the middle. Once he had her where he wanted her, he used his free arm to trail down her waist to the hem of her slip and trace his fingers up her closed thighs. Chi YunQi started to struggle violently and opened her mouth to scream and screech bloody murder. Quickly, Long WeiFeng grabbed his abandoned outer robe and stuff it into Chi YunQi's mouth as deeply as possible without choking her, quieting her screams as he made shushing noises as if to soothe her anxiety.