What Are We Now?

When the kiss broke, so they could breathe.. all they did was stare into each others eyes. Not knowing what to say.. or to do.
After a solid twenty seconds, Larry had picked up Sal, and once again, they were locked in a kiss so passionate, to anyone passing by, it would look violent.
Of course Sal didn't mind this one bit.
And it seemed Larry didn't either.

Larry threw open the door of the van, still holding tightly onto Sal, and swiftly dropped him down on the inflatable mattress they blew up before the concert started.

The air around them started to heat up, as Larry closed the door with his foot.

Larry wrapped his arms around Sal's waist, flipped him over, and sat him down on his lap. Never once, breaking the seal.

Eventually, both of them had to take time to breathe. Now they spoke.

"I guess this is happening..", Sal said, almost a completely new shade of red.

"Guess it is..", Larry replied, with a slight smirk hinting at the corners of his mouth.

The two went back to the violent looking make out session.
Sal, now on his knees straddled over Larry. Leaning down slightly to keep them locked together.

The band was still playing outside, and the crowd, and music drowned out the sounds of these two. Which in their case was a good thing.

Larry began to gently kiss at Sal's neck. A dramatic change from the passionate kiss before hand.

Sal let out a small breath of air, and angled his head in a way to reveal more of his pale neck.

Larry only continued to move downwards. From right below Sal's chin, to about his chest.  Sal's once short and soft little breaths of air, started to become vocal bursts of pleasure.

Larry had been slowly sliding his hands up Sal's shirt, and was gently caressing Sal's sides with his thumb.
Sal seemed to enjoy this..
And Larry sure as hell was.

Sal had never thought anyone as good looking as Larry, would kiss a scarred, bruised, and cut up kid like him.
But.. now, Sal believed anything was possible.

Then, Larry stopped without warning, and looked Sal in the eyes.

"..What are we now...?"

"We can figure that out later.. right now all I care about is you.. Ah, god.. that sounded cheesey....", Sal gently slapped his forehead.

"No, no.. I liked it.."

And they just went back to giving eachother all the love they could.

Before they knew it.
It was the next morning.

Sal was the first to wake up the next morning. He was shirtless.
He looked to his right to see the also shirtless, sleeping Larry.

What did we do last night...?

(Hey everyone! Woah, wasn't expecting this many reads.. glad you guys are liking it so much, and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while.. bust with school and stuff.. bleh.... Anyways, I'll try to update at least once every week. Thanks for 9 stars btw!!!)