A Surprise Visit

With two days till the wedding, things were starting to get very.. very.... crazy.

Ash, Todd, Chug, Maple, and their new baby, Soda, were all staying at a hotel near by.

Sal and Larry finally managed to find some peace and quiet, but were only interrupted minutes later, by a knock at the door.

Larry got up to open it.

It was Travis Phelps. He had changed. A lot. He smiled when he saw Larry. He offered a hand shake instead of a punch. He just.. looked nicer.

"Phelps? Is that you?", Sal said, walking into the room. He leaned up against a wall and crossed his arms.

"The one and only..", Travis smiled nervously. He didn't know if Larry still hated him, or if Sal did too.

"Glad you could make it. Well, come in. Never know who might try to sell ya a molly in Jersey.", Sal chuckled and stood up straight again.

"True..", Travis smiled. He was happy just to be invited..

Larry let him pass, and they all sat down in the dining room. Larry got them all a shot of whiskey, and the fun began.

"So, Phelps, what you been up to lately?", Sal said, taking a sip.

"Nothing much.. Bought a house.. got a good job.. a good boyfriend.."

"That's my boy!", Larry gave Travis a pat on the back.

"Yeah.. he's thinking about moving in soon."

"What's his name?", Sal rested his head on his hands, which were propped up by his elbows, and smiled like a 14 year old girl.

"His name is Mike.."

"Oooooooooh.. Mike. I like it. It sounds tough. Sounds like someone nice, but if you mess him, he gon' slap a bitch?"

"Pretty much.. he's super nice though. He honestly wouldn't hurt a fly.."

Larry slammed his whiskey.
"Did you bring him with?"

"He said he didn't want to be rude.. just showing up without an invite..", Travis rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well call him. Tell him if he wants, he can join us.", Larry smiled.

"Definitely.", Sal gave Travis a little punch in the shoulder.

"Thanks guys.. even after I was such a dick.. Hard to believe I'm the same person, huh..?"

"Not really.. I saw good in you.. you just couldn't see it, that's all..", Sal looked at Larry.
"We both did."

"I still can't thank you enough for inviting me.. I didn't expect at all.."

"We didn't think you'd show up, with our whole past and all...", Larry said, hugging Sal's shoulder.

"True.. oh, and Congrats! Never got the chance to tell you."

"Thanks Travis."

He turned around.
It was nice to finally see him genuinely happy...