Wedding Day

Sal was sweating so much you might as well call him Niagara Falls.

Larry was waiting out there.. in front of everyone.
He was just waiting for his que...

Then, there it was. The song he chose to walk down the aisle to, started to play. 

Sal was accompanied by his dad.

Larry was wearing an all black tux. He had put his hair up in a bun, but left his side burns alone.

Sal was wearing a white dress, with silver flower petals raining down the train. It had netted sleeves, and a portion of the stomach was netted as well.

Enough about the attire..

Sal walked slowly, to the beat of the song, while Larry stood in awe at his lovers beauty.

They stood there in silence for a moment..

"Larry Johnson, would you please state your vows..", said the officiant.

Larry nodded, and looked Sal in the eyes.
"Sal Fisher, From the first day I met you, I knew we would click. I knew we would become good friends. I didn't know we would end up getting married.. but now that we are, I just keep realizing how much you mean to me.. I love you, and honestly, there's no other way to put it. There are simply no words to describe how much I love you. We have never faught, and I hope we never will. Our bond is simply too strong to break.. and a single fight, would just make everything complicated.. so I promise you, I will never leave your side."

Sal was crying.. so we're half the people in the crowd.
It was Sal's turn to say his vows.

"Larry Johnson, who I call my penguin, my heart begs for your love, and when we are apart, it feels as if I'm being shot, in the same place, over and over again. Life without is pain. Life without you was pain... Life with you, is like someone put bandages on all my scrapes and scratches. You make me feel as though there's a purpose to this world, that there was never a reason to quit earlier than I must. I am truly grateful for you, your love, and your kind soul. For even when others judged me for my appearance, you and few others only judged me by my hearts desires. I love you, and need you as the earth needs the sun."

The officiant nodded.
"Larry Johnson, do you take Sal Fisher to be your lawfully wedded husband."

Larry looked at Sal, "I do."

"And Sal Fisher, do you take Larry Johnson to be your lawfully wedded husband."

Sal looked at Larry, "I do."

"The rings please!"

The officiant was given the rings, and gave them to Sal and Larry.

Larry slipped Sal's ring onto his hand, and Sal slipped Larry's ring onto his.

The officiant closed his bible.
"I now pronounce you, Husband and Husband! You may now kiss your husband."

Larry and Sal just stared at each other for a minute, then kissed, as Ashley released the doves.

As the doves flew, a single feather fell down, and onto the road.