Together Forever

"Alright.. so. Date?", Larry said, looking through different locations for the wedding.

"Hmm.. how about.. 2 months from now? That will give us time to get out the 'Save the dates', and set everything up.", Sal said, looking through designs for invitations and Sav the Dates.

"That's sounds perfect. So.. June.. 16th?"

"Yep."

It's been a few weeks since they got engaged. Ashley, Todd, Lisa, and Henry all know, and Sal is going to invite some other people as well.

"We both wearing a tux?", Larry looked up from the pile of papers on the table.

"You'll see.."

"Oh so it's gonna be like that?"

"Yes it is..", Sal smiled and continued to look at designs.
"Oh, what do you think about this one?"
Sal turned the laptop around and showed Larry a design that had grape vines all around the edge, and a circle of them for a photo of them together.

"That looks really nice. Let's use that one."

"Got it."

"Who do you plan inviting..?"

"Ash.. Todd.. My dad.. Lisa.. Chug, Maple.. Neil. Can't forget Neil. Travis.."

"Travis?"

"Yeah.. why not?"

"Alright. Are we gonna do that thing where your family is on the side of the room closest to you, and my family is on the side I'm closest to?"

"Yeah.. I don't know how else we could do it, really.", Sal took a drink of water.

"True."

"We've been working at this for hours.. wanna go get something to eat?"

"Yeah.. wanna go to that fancy place?"

"Oh hell yeah. We should get dressed first.", Sal looked at himself. He was wearing sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt.

Larry was in shorts and a T-shirt.

"Yeah. Let's get dressed. Heheh.."

"Race ya."

"Just because you got older doesn't mean you've become STRONGER!", Larry jumped up and ran upstairs.

"HEY NO FAIR I'M STILL SHORT COMPARED TO YOU!!!", Sal laughed, and ran right after him.

When he got to their room, he couldn't find Larry.

"Alright.. where'd ya go...?"

Larry slowly closed the bedroom door when Sal wasn't looking, and tackled him onto the bed.

"Behind a door.", Larry said, pinning Sal by the wrists.

"Touché. Touché indeed.", Sal giggled.

Larry let up his grip on Sal's hands a bit, and smiled.

"I can't wait to see you at the wedding.."

"Trust me. You're in for a treat.", Sal took advantage of Larry's trance, and flipped over, then he sat on his lap.

"Where'd you that trick?", Larry said, sitting himself up with his elbows.

"Taught myself. Like it?"

"Love it."

They never went to that fancy restaurant.
All they wanted to do....

Was eachother.