Rose Petals in the Sheets

(Short Warning)
This chapter will contain scenes that may be considered inappropriate for some readers, such as:
•Homophobic insults
•Abuse
•A consensual sex scene
If you're troubled by any of these topics, please, do not read this chapter. And do not comment saying I didn't warn you.

Because that's bullshit.

. . .

"So I was right all along! Huh?", Travis crossed his arms, and glared at Larry and Sal.

"Right about what, Phelps?", Sal said, putting his arm out in front of Larry to stop him from killing Travis.

"You both a complete fags!!!!", Travis said, violently pointing a finger.

"So? It's not like we're hurting anyone. So just.. back off Travis.", Larry was getting frustrated, even more than he already was.

"Larry.. just ignore him.", Sal pleaded, slightly tugging on Larry's arm.

So, they did just that. They ignored whatever terribly executed insults Travis said, and made their way to their first class of the day.

"Larry, did you do the homework?"

"We had homework.....?"

"Yeah. I was only asking because I didn't do it either."

Larry shrugged, and looked to the front of the class as the teacher walked in.
The day was pretty much the same, until lunch.
Lunch is when all hell broke loose.

People would keep walking up to Sal and Larry, and saying, 'Oh wow, you guys are so brave', or stuff like, 'I never thought either you would be gay', ect.

"So. The entire school knows.", Larry said, sitting down at their lunch table that was pushed into a little corner.

"Yep. And, Travis will never shut up about it. Actually.. he never shut up about it before it was true.", Sal said, pushing around whatever slop that was on his tray around with a plastic fork.

Lunch went by fast. Which was good.
And the rest of the day was pretty normal as well.
It was Friday too, so that was also pretty good.

Larry ran home, so he could get to the treehouse before Sal.
Sal purposely walked slower than normal, and stopped at a corner store to get a can of Red Bull.

Once he got to the treehouse, he climbed the ladder and knocked on the trapdoor.

"It's Open", Larry said.

So Sal opened the door, and almost threw himself into the treehouse.

Larry had thrown rose petals everywhere, and it looked like a cheesey romance movie scene.

"Holy shit. You went all out..", Sal said, taking off his prosthetic.

"I wanted to make it look like I tried too hard. So, I didn't try at all. I just kinda, threw em everywhere.", Larry shrugged.

"Fuck me, that is why I decided to date you."

"Well come over here then."

Sal closed, and locked the trapdoor to the treehouse.
Thank god it was almost the end of school year, and it was getting warm. Otherwise they would've had to risk it in Larry or Sal's room.

Larry was sitting in one of the two bean bag chairs he moved up there, and Sal walked over, and sat right down in his lap, facing him.

Larry sure wasn't up to hesitate, and pulled Sal directly into a passionate kiss.

They wrestled for a while, not once breaking the seal. Eventually, Larry was scrambling to take off Sal's shirt, and Sal was scrambling to take off Larry's. 

Once both were shirtless, Larry flipped Sal over onto his back, and began to nibble and kiss at his neck.

Sal shuddered slightly as he felt Larry's right hand slide down his stomach.

Larry began to toy with the button on Sal's pants. Ever so slowly taking them off.

Once he was done with Sal's pants, he began with his own.

Larry then continued to massage Sal's lower stomach, and a bit of his thigh, now tugging at his boxers.
Sal started to tug at Larry's also.

Now both were naked.

Larry pressed his chest to Sal's, gently guiding himself..

Sal let out a small gasp.
"..o-oh god.."

"..Just give me the signal..", Larry said, hovering over Sal's pale and skinny body.

After a minute, Sal gave a small nod, and Larry started to thrust slowly.

Sal arched his back inwards, and gripped onto the beanbag chair.
"H-hn.."

Larry started to speed up, and grabbed onto Sal's ankles, lifting his legs a bit.
Larry had one knee rested on the chair, and the other foot was holding him up.

Sal shut his eyes tightly.
Even though this was go number ten, it still hurt..

"..S-sal...", Larry said in an airy breath.

Sal bit his lip.
"L-larry.. f..f-fuck.."

Larry didn't want to take it slow, and just kept speeding up.
Sal started to moan. Louder, and louder.

"L-LaRRY!!~ A-aHH~!!", Sal by now could've been screaming.
But he tried his best to stay at a minimum.

"T-time..?.."

"T-T-TIME!~"

'Time' in this situation, if you haven't guessed already, means that one of them, is going to cum.
It was Sal, today.

Larry put in one more harsh thrust before stopping.
Sal let loose, all over himself.
His legs twitched, and his hands shook.

Both of them panted heavily.

"You gonna be.. alright..?", Larry said leaning down again.

"Yeah...", Sal said.. in an almost gasp like way.

"..good..", Larry kissed Sal's cheek, and pulled out.

Sal closed his legs, and continued to catch his breath.

By the time Sal started to get dressed again, Larry was already halfway dressed, and putting his shirt on.

"Have fun at dinner.", Larry said with a chuckle.

"Yeah.. last time I couldn't sit comfortably two days.. honestly.. it was worth it though.."

"Heh.."

The day ended in yet another sleepover.
They cuddled eachother, and fell asleep while watching one of those predictable crime shows.