Missing I

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

With the baby in his mother's care, Forth thought his mind would be at peace throughout the week. He should be able to focus in his classes and labs.

Right?

Wrong.

Forth could not do anything. His mind kept taking him back to the small adorable creature with chubby cheeks and melodic giggles.

He wondered if that little baby cried again. Davin seemed to struggle adapting to his new surroundings. He was used to having his mother near.

Now that she's gone, he was left with different people everyday.

Not to mention, Mrs. Jaturaphoom never had the chance to really get used to Davin before as she frequently went on trips with her husband. They only got to meet Pern and the baby a few times before.

Forth was sure Davin would at least get cranky being taken care of by someone he did not recognize. That little creature was crying a little even when he was with Forth, his own dad.

It would only make sense if Davin cried with somebody else.

Oh my god.

Forth Jaturaphoom missed Davin Jaturaphoom so bad.

"Student!" The professor of his Circuit Analysis class yelled, cutting short Forth's wandering thoughts.

Forth looked up. The professor was glaring back at him. Forth blinked.

"Are you going to pay attention to my class or not?" She asked firmly.

With the glare she gave him, it didn't take a genius to figure out it would be her first and last warning for Forth.

"Sorry, prof. I will." Forth apologised.

Luckily, the professor did not press him further.

Lam, who sat beside him, nudged him slightly. Forth then turned to Lam. Lam only gave him a 'you need to explain to me later' look, to which Forth just nodded.

He would need to anyway.

He tried to focus on the class for the rest of the day. His first half classes stopped at lunch time. Lam quickly elbowed him in the rib right after they stepped out of the lab room.

"So, what's up?" Lam asked.

He knew about Pern passing away, he knew about baby Davin. He knew Forth needed to take care of the little baby after his mother passed away.

But he also knew Mrs. Jaturaphoom came to their apartment building yesterday to take Davin home with her. He even helped Forth packed the little one's clothes, because baby Davin refused to let go of Forth.

So, what's with Forth looking like he lost his soul now?

Forth heaved a deep breath. "I don't even know."