Chaos

Forth walked into medical faculty silently

Forth walked into medical faculty silently. Following him were Lam and Park who were bickering about something the head hazer could not care about.

Lovers.

Forth rolled his eyes mentally at the two. Lately, the two friends of his were arguing a lot more frequently, though not a serious fight or something. Small arguments, which more often than not, were centered on 'what-to-eat', or 'where-to-go-after-classes'.

Typical couple with their 'cute' bickerings.

Forth was glad he was single at the moment. Having Davin filling up his weekends was a source of joy for him.

He purposely forgot that one person who had been coming in and out of his house during the weekends.

Yeah, totally. Just Davin.

"Hey, Forth." Phana who was the first to notice him, greeted him calmly.

Forth nodded lightly in response. Kit, sitting next to Phana, just held up his hand and nod in greeting. Opposite them was Beam with his head on top of a thick book and not even moving.

Lam and Park caught up pretty soon after, greeting the three medical students at the table.

"What's up with that one?" Park asked Phana, pointing to a certain Baramee.

Phana clicked his tongue and looked at the sleeping guy in disapproval. Forth turned to look at the said person.

"He stayed up all night for a quiz." Phana explained.

Kit snickered.

"Beam is crazy! It's a whole long ass chapter, finishing it overnight is impossible." The shortest one exclaimed, showing his dimples.

Forth blinked. He tilted his head slightly.

"But he said he had nothing due..." He muttered under his breath.

The medical student was hanging out with him, trying out some new recipes for Davin who had started eating some solid food.

Did Beam lie about it?

Beam said he didn't mind when Forth asked about it. He often shrugged it off when Forth asked if he was busy too.

"I kept on telling him to start early, but this friend ignored me," Phana added clearly aggrieved.

He then reached for his glass of drink and drank it. He glared at the sleeping guy silently, seemingly still unhappy about it.

"He did not ignore you, Pha. He said... " Kit cleared his throat and straightened up his posture.

"Shut up, Pha. Don't nag at me." Kit mimicked, in what was supposed to be Beam's voice and then snickered again.

Probably at himself.