Yeah

The birthday party ended

The birthday party ended. Forth's close family members left quite a while ago. His brother also took his leave since he needed to take a flight to China that night for a business trip. Mr. Jaturaphoom and his wife also needed to go for the business trip, so there was only Forth and his friends left behind to clean up the house.

Forth silently put the trash from the table into the trash bag in his hand. Some candy wrappers and candles also were thrown into the said plastic bag. Davin was still with Kit and Ming inside the house since it was getting dark. Davin was not wearing thick clothes so Forth told them to bring him inside. He could hear the boy's giggle now and then.

Park and Lam were cleaning around the pool, picking whatever that was flown by the wind. Phana and Wayo took charge to wash the dishes inside the kitchen. Max and Tul were probably cleaning up whatever they can inside the house.

Beam was helping him out, going back and forth from the pool area they were at to the kitchen with some plates and cups in his hands. Forth finally put down the black plastic bag that was almost full of trash.

"We're done. Do you need help?" Park said as he and Lam finished putting all of the trash they could find inside the bag. Forth looked around the table he was in charge of. There was not much left to do.

He then turned to look at his two friends. The two looked tired and sweaty. "Err, I think I'm good. Just have to pack the food. Why don't you two go and clean yourself up? Just pick any T-shirt and pants inside my closet."

Park and Lam nodded. Just when they wanted to step away, Forth warned. "Don't make a mess. I cleaned that up not long ago." Park chuckled while Lam gave the finger.

Forth just laughed at his friends before he turned back his attention towards the leftovers. A few plastic containers were put on top of the table, causing Forth to get a bit shocked. He looked up just to see a smiling Beam.

"Thank you," Forth said, reaching for one of the containers to pack the macaroons.

"No problem." Beam replied before he too started to pack the crackers on the plate into the containers.

They did the same thing to the rest of the food. When they were finally done, Forth stacked the containers and picked them up. "Let's get in. It's cold." Forth said to Beam, a small smile decorated his lips.

Beam grinned before he boldly reached for Forth's arm, casually wrapping his arms around it. Forth chuckled at that. They started to walk into the house.

"You're too cute," Forth commented, amused. Beam pouted for a second, his cheeks were burning hot.

"Are you complaining?" Beam huffed softly, trying to cover his embarrassed self. Forth chuckled softly before he shook his head.

"Yeah?" Beam asked softly. Forth swore he would pinch that cute nose if not for his hands holding the containers. "Yeah,"

They stepped inside the house, the sound of Max debating with Park followed by Kit and Ming coos greeted them. Beam let go of Forth's arm to close the door shut. He started to feel cold since a while ago while cleaning up.