Davin

Forth leaned to the side of his car, calmly scrolling down his Instagram feeds as he waited for someone to appear from the building

He drove his car today. His bike had a flat tire this morning, and he needed to go home today.

He skipped a few weekends as he was very busy but his mother nagged him because of that. Therefore, Forth tried his best not to skip any more visits if possible.

His mother said Davin was getting even more cranky when he didn't come home during the weekends. The little boy went on a crying spree every night when his father wasn't home.

"Please try to come home soon, Forth. He wants you."

And Forth really tried to go home even for a few hours since then.

Beam was still giving him the silent treatment since that day at the cafeteria. And it's been more than a few days. Forth kind of had an idea as to why the guy was like that.

But he was not sure if he was right though.

So Forth did what he always did whenever he could not contact Beam: wait for him in front of the medical faculty's building.

Soon enough, Beam walked out of the building, together with Kit. The guy was quietly listening to whatever his shorter friend was saying.

"I don't know why she rejected that idea though. It doesn't make sense to do so, right?" Kit complained.

Beam nodded at the guy, in sympathy.

Kit then looked up, only to find Forth. "Oh, Forth?" Forth gave him a nod in response.

"What are you doing here?" Kit asked, looking visibly confused.

The few other students who were there eyed the three of them. Well, particularly at Forth. It was a sight they had seen before, but they couldn't help to stop and stare at him still.

The famous Forth Jaturapoom, the top student of engineering, standing in front of their faculty in his engineering jacket. A sight to behold for the medical students. Because engineering students did not often hang out around their building.

Especially Forth.

"Fetching Beam." Forth answered simply, causing Beam to widened his eyes.

The shorter guys did not expect that answer. They never did.

But it was Forth Jaturapoom, he could even make the impossible, possible.

"Why?" Beam asked meekly. Kit looked at both of them one by one, amused. "Uh, I need to go first. Text me if there's anything, Beam."

Kit immediately excused himself and walked away. Beam looked at his friend, gaping at the sight of the latter's back. Did he just ditch me?

"I'm going home today. I meant what I said, Beam. Together." Forth said, stressing on the word together.