Sequel

"It was too quiet, and so the bad dreams come to me as if to swallow me whole

"It was too quiet, and so the bad dreams come to me as if to swallow me whole. I'm paralyzed, unable to move."

It is dark. He can not see anything. Not even his own hands as he reaches out to the front, trying to grab anything nearby. To figure out where he is standing, where exactly he is.

"F-forth?" Beam calls out softly, fear completely shown in his shaking voice.

Receiving no reply, Beam's legs shake even harder. His stomach churns out of fear.

Fear of not knowing anything, not seeing anything, not hearing anything. Beam tries to calm down. He really does. But it is to no avail.

Not when he could not find Forth.

Beam takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down again.

"Forth!" Beam calls out a bit louder than previously.

This time desperation fills his shaking voice. His eyes move across the darkness wildly.

Like before, there is no sign of Forth. Not a single sound heard. Not a single thing seen. Not a single touch felt. Nothing.

Beam stops walking, hands finally give up on his sides. He blinks into the darkness, sniffing hard as he tries his best not to wail. He can feel himself starting to feel even more panic and distraught.

Stay calm, Beam. Stay calm. This must've been a nightmare! Wake up!

"B, are you crying now?" That mocking voice he was so familiar with echoes against the walls Beam is yet to see.

Beam's body shakes even more as he stands frozen on his spot. As if any move he will make would make the owner of the voice notices his weak being there. Tears silently falls against his cheeks as he trembles hard in fear.

Unlike before, this time he is getting really petrified!

"B is crying, what should I do?" The voice sounds clearer and nearer, slightly mocking the shaking pale guy.

"You should have left him when I told you to,"

A familiar hand touches his cheek gently. But even with the gentleness, it still causes Beam to feel nauseous, he almost throws up.

"That way, I would have not hurt you, B. Did I ever hurt you before?" A warm breath hits his left ear as the guy speaks.

Beam wants to run, away from this voice, away from this hand, away from this breath. Away from Mew.

"Forth," Beam calls so softly, begging for this nightmare to come to an end.

Begging for Forth to wake him up from this horrible dream.

"Forth." Beam sobs as he calls out a bit louder for the other's liking.

Beam can feel the hand that was touching him tensed upon hearing that name. If Beam was shaking hard before, his body shakes even harder then. He knows what Mew capable of doing. Beam sobs loud in fear.