Cute

Their days went on just like that.

Spending time with their respective gangs during their classes, Forth with Engineering and Beam with Medical. Then meeting for lunch; the two of them usually had lunch at Engineering but sometimes Phana, Kit, Ming, and Wayo joined them too.

The other Engineering students slowly forgot the rumors circulating about Forth. Well, who the hell believe that a thoughtful and responsible head hazer would impregnate an older woman and left her to die?

Nonsense, they thought.

The rest of the rumors which flew around the university were even worse. The engineering students just scoffed at it and glared every time they heard about it.

But it was also the hazers who set their minds straight. They found out that the cute Lam, the playful duo–Park and Max–and the quiet Tul can be super scary when they are angry.

They looked like they would just chop heads off.

Beam, of course, knew about it. He would have joined them if it wasn't for the fact that one of those rumors was about him dating Forth. Lam explained to him on Line, the reason why he asked him such a personal question.

"The kids have been asking me for a few days, they saw you riding with Forth. Forth never let anyone ride with him, no one ever did. That's why we all had the wrong idea."

To be very honest, Beam was stunned at that new information regarding Forth. Only then he noticed Forth constantly changing the vehicle in between the trips. Like how he sent Beam off with his bike, then went to Lam's place with his car. Beam only knew about it when he refused to have Forth sent him home.

"I need to go back anyway, I'll go there by car."

Each and every time. Beam used to think that Forth might fetch Park, Max and Tul on his way, but Lam's words made him think otherwise.

Why only him, though?

Beam shook his head silently, trying to get rid of his speculations. He shouldn't think that way. Forth must have his own reasons.

These days, however, Forth had been very busy. He went to the campus early in the morning only to leave the campus around midnight.

The head hazer not only missed his calls, he hadn't even read his texts. Also, Beam didn't see Forth anywhere. It's like the guy had completely gone off the radar.

So here was Beam, standing beside his car in front of the main Engineering building. He watched a familiar figure weakly dragging his own feet to walk. Forth already told him that he would be buried in piles of work, but Beam never expected it to be this bad.

To the point that the usually perfect and healthy head hazer, was looking like a zombie. Beam frowned in displeasure.

"Beam? What are you doing here this late?" Forth asked as soon as he stood in front of the other guy.

"Waiting for you." Beam deadpanned. Frustration over something he was not sure of, had taken over.

"Why? I told you I'd be busy for a few weeks, na. You should just head home. It's already late," Forth said gently, leading the medical student slowly to the white car.

"You don't look good." Beam remarked as he watched Forth almost stumbled over nothing.

The tanned guy could not even open his eyes as wide as before. His eyebags were prominent. He looked thinner than before. His exhaustion must be overwhelming, it's almost as if he would pass out at any moment.

"I'm fine. You should head home."

"How are you going home?" Beam asked.

"I have my bike. Head home and rest, na?" Forth opened the car's door, gesturing at the other guy to enter.