Pandora

It was raining that morning

It was raining that morning. Pitter patters were heard softly as the raindrops fell on the balcony pavement. It served as white noise to Forth, pulling him deeper into slumber despite the shorter arm on the clock pointing to number nine. His phone rang a few minutes later, the screen lit up for a few seconds before it became silent again.

Forth groaned, eyes still tightly shut. He refused to wake up. He pulled the pillow in his arms closer, only to frown afterward. The pillow felt warm. Like a person.

A person?

Forth immediately opened his eyes, his sleepiness was kicked off completely. But that did not mean his body was ready for that sudden move. Forth groaned in pain as he felt the onset of a headache as soon as he opened his eyes. The morning sunlight was hurting his eyes and head.

He could feel a migraine coming. Quickly shutting his eyelids tight, he turned his body around to face the bedroom's door instead.

"Oh my god," Forth sighed as he finally reopened his eyes.

He slowly sat up, legs hanging over the bed, before he got out of the bed. He then turned around, watching the sight on the bed. His heart thumped hard against his ribcage.

A ringing phone finally unfroze Forth from his stunned position. Forth quickly pick up his phone and declined Mrs. Jaturapoom's nth call.

"Oh my god," Forth sighed again as he forced himself to get out of the room, taking along his phone so it would not wake Davin up.

Yeah, Davin... Certainly not a certain medical student who was sleeping on his bed.

"What was I thinking?" Forth muttered under his breath as soon as he stepped into the kitchen area.

"What did you do?" a voice greeted him, causing him to jump in shock.

Forth immediately put his hand on the left side of his chest.

"What the fuck?" Forth softly cussed at the person casually drinking a cup of coffee, Forth was not even sure where he got it from.

The said person just sighed. He finished his coffee and then looked up to Forth with a sly smirk. "I saw it,"

Forth growled low. "What?"

"You, hugging Beam Baramee." Forth closed his eyes shut and sighed.

He was wishing this particular human hadn't seen it. But Lam was Lam, he was always wandering around Forth's house freely since they became best friends, like how Forth usually did when he visited Lam's house.

"What happened? You used to hate skinship. Even with Pern, you rarely did it. Or was it just Beam?" Lam asked, cutting into Forth's thoughts.

Forth blinked. "What are you talking about, asshole? How did you get in here?"

Lam tsked, "When the rumors about you dating Beam came out, others might believe it because of the times you guys spent together. But not me,"

Forth frowned before saying, "I asked you how did you get–"