Drug Addicted Sinner

Above the circles of Hell was a young lad named Myers. It was morning as he got up and yawned a little.

Myers: Time for another fucking day, guys.

He talked to himself a little before going downstairs to eat breakfast. He suddenly grabbed his acid and a couple hours later went by. He was laying on the ground with a knife in his head. He woke up and looked around. There was fire and brimstone.

Myers: Where am I?

He was greeted by Samhain as he held his hand out.

Samhain: You are in Hell! Population, 666!

Myers tilted his head and then realized what the demon said. He got wide eyes and screamed loudly.

Myers: Hell!? How did I end up here!?

Samhain: You killed yourself while on acid! Hell does not take pity for schizophrenic people! We are definitely not liberals!

Myers gulped a little as he shivered.

Myers: I don't want to be tortured!

Samhain grinned a little suddenly as he got an idea for Myers.

Samhain: How about we make a deal? If you let me take your soul, you will not be with the other sinners. You will instead be with us, demons!

Myers tilted his head as he looked down at his bloody hands. He noticed that his skin turned dark grey.

Myers: Why am I grey?

Samhain chuckled a little.

Samhain: You are dead! That is why!

Myers thought it was pretty cool. He got out a shard of glass and looked at himself as he saw four eyes instead of two. He dropped it and looked at Samhain.

Myers: So, where are the others?

Samhain: You will have to find them yourself, sport!

Samhain smirked and vanished. Myers smiled a little and walked around Hell as he looked at the sky. There was a large black pyramid floating with a red eye.

Myers: I knew it! The Illuminati is real!

He looked excited as he ran around in circles. A foot stomped the ground suddenly as he stopped running. He gulped a little. When he turned around, there he was, Satan. Satan looked down at Myers with a grin.

Satan: Why aren't you in the chambers?

Myers shivered and suddenly wet himself a little, it wasn't piss though. It was fire and Satan chuckled.

Satan: Get in your chamber before I fucking rip you to shreds!

Myers: No! I made a deal with a demon!

Satan: What!? Who the fuck was this demon?!

Myers shrugged as Satan suddenly licked his lips a little. Blood was on his teeth now as Myers squeaked like a toy.

Satan: How cute, let us see what Lucifer thinks about this? Shall we?!

Satan held Myers up by his arm and took him to the pyramid as Lucifer looked surprised.

Lucifer: How did a sinner get out?

Satan: He apparently made a deal with one the demons. Whoever is the deal maker, once I find you, you will be fucking tortured with the sinners!

Lucifer suddenly sighed a little.

Lucifer: Satan, this might actually be a good thing. I hate to say it, but let him live.

Satan dropped Myers as he put his hands behind his back.

Satan: If you think like that then you should definitely be burned!

Lucifer chuckled as everyone gasped.

Lucifer: You seriously think that I, the ruler of Hell, is going to let you say that and make it happen? Give me a fucking break you prick, seriously though, a talking snake!?

Satan growled a little at the reply as he stormed out.

Lucifer: Anyway, Myers I heard about your lately suicide on Earth. It is quite sad and honestly pathetic, but this demon who made the deal, who was it exactly?

Myers: He wore orange and had a pumpkin staff.

Lucifer had wide eyes suddenly.

Lucifer: Someone, get Samhain right here right now!

Samhain came into the room as he looked at the other demons and grinned. They shivered a little.

Samhain: Yes, Lord?

Lucifer: You do realize you are going to torture this young boy for the rest of his life after he dies here, right!?

Samhain: Hey! He will love my dimension! Trust me, there are good torture weapons there!

Myers: I am fine with that.

Lucifer looked at Myers.

Lucifer: You are fine with being in endless pain after a short while of being here? You don't die by age here. You die by physical means.

Myers shrugged suddenly.

Myers: Sure, whatever.

Lucifer chuckled softly and looked at Zygoat.

Lucifer: Be aware of Zygoat. He will tear you in pieces if you break a rule here. You will be a student in Hellsing High! You don't have to wear any uniform at all.

Myers looked excited as he suddenly jumped around in circles. Zygoat growled a little. Myers then stopped jumping as he smiled nervously.

Lucifer: Remember, we are watching you. Go read the rules in the Hell board.

After a while of reading, Myers looked at the sky.

Myers: No sky diving? Fuck! This is Hell!

Myers looked around at the town he was in.

Myers: This is going to be great though luckily, a lot of strip clubs.

The End.