Love Is In The Hair

February 13th arrived and Lilith was in her room combing her dark red hair while Highway To Hell played on a radio nearby. Lucifer came in suddenly and smiled at her as she finally finished applying some makeup on, it was blood. "So, you ready for our night, sugar?" Lucifer asked. "Yes actually, I am." Lilith said with a smile. "Good to hear!" Lucifer chuckled. The two went out to The Underworld part of Hell and looked at all the mortals suffering, a burning Stalin was screaming in agony while inside a cage. Lucifer grinned with his fangs showing as the human demon was burning over and over again. "Bet you weren't expecting this huh?" He asked with a chuckle. "Lucifer, don't make fun of the sinners, they already have enough." Lilith said with a sigh. "That's right, forever and ever, they burn. It gives my heart meaning for them to cry out in pain, innocent or not." Lucifer replied. "Ew, Lucifer, you're getting a fucking hard on again." Lilith said in disgust. Lucifer blushed and stopped, they then walked towards a little hotel called Fire Crossings. In their room, the two looked each other in the eyes with lustful dreams. "Shall we do our sex ritual? I love doing it in hotels." Lucifer chuckled holding her face. "Yeah, devil's triangle or Devil And Sinner?" Lilith asked. "What's Devil And Sinner again?" Lucifer tilted his head. "You or me chain up to a wall and beat the other while doing some other stuff." Lilith said with a grin, she had a whip with her. "You be the devil for once, besides, that whip looks fuckin sexy with you." Lucifer replied with a straight face. In the other rooms, Lucifer was screaming in happiness. "Oh yes! Harder, mommy!" He cried out while being whipped. Abbadon shook his head. "Jesus fucking Christ." He mumbled. "Happy early Valentine's Day." Lilith giggled.

The End.