Ice Kingdom

January 5th arrived and Zozo walked up to a snowy land within Hell known as Frozen Inferno. He smirked and stepped onto the snow of eternal misery. Thousands of sinners were heard screaming as they froze. The demon then looked around at all the previous frozen sinners who would soon be freed, only to be frozen slowly again. Another demon suddenly approached him, it was Krampus. Krampus snickered as a snake like tongue came from his mouth. Demonia and Dento were both in the territory as well, just to get some sick kicks out of the torturing. Zozo quickly approached them and tilted his head. "Do you demons know where Zagan is?" He asked. Demonia shrugged and kept licking his icecream cone. "This is serious, he killed a bunch of fucking demons!" Zozo shouted. "Maybe he is hiding." Dento replied. "No fucking shit dumbass!" Zozo yelled angrily, he then slapped the dumbass demon and grabbed him by his collar. "Listen to me you lower classed freak! Give me a hint of where he might be!" He demanded. Dento then caused Zozo's shadow to punch him in the cheek. "Tell me right now, or else your life is gone for good!" Zozo shouted. Dento just smirked and pointed behind Zozo. It was Zagan behind him, he was grinning. "Oh you miserable piece of shit." He said. Lucifer then appeared behind Zagan and looked at him angrily. "You fucked up big time!" Lucifer yelled. Zagan gasped and tried hitting him with fire but it missed and he was levitated up. Lucifer slowly began to erase him from existence with light beaming out of the demon's chest. Zagan screamed for forgiveness but Lucifer just smiled and ended him.

The End.