Ghristopher's Terror

The next day arrived, Ghristopher was standing amongst millions of dead demons and vicious creatures of Hell, he was in a frozen land of Hell known as Helheim. It was cold and there were skulls of vikings that had died before entering the afterlife, where some of them died here again, entering The Void, a place outside all three Omniverses. The Void served as the final death, it was so dark that there wasn't even whiteness or black, it wasn't able to be comprehended but was just made of darkness that was much darker than any other.

A demonic ice spider tried to fight off Ghristopher but it was no match as the evil man quickly melted it with regular hellfire. "I will rise up higher than Lucifer... And then, I'll go above every single god in existence, even higher than God himself! No one will stop me..." He said with a chuckle.

As soon as he said this, both Belial and Legion appeared. "You sound awfully cocky. You're nothing but an author who died and failed to even complete his book series." Legion chuckled. A few souls swirled around the demon as Ghristopher then growled a bit, he suddenly shot a blast of black fire which didn't harm the two. Belial got out his black sword and grinned, "I'm the only one who'll be higher than God himself. Lucifer was merely a pawn of mine. I'm the one behind the strings, and I'll finish this show..." He told, the fallen angel then charged at Ghristopher and managed to slice off the man's head, smirking.

His smirk vanished when he noticed Ghristopher regrow it, Ghristopher then stabbed into Belial's chest and closed his hand, Belial began to cough a little bit of grey liquid. "What the fuck?!" Legion yelled, thousands of souls flew towards the man in black and red. Ghristopher's eyes turned pitch black before he caused the souls to all enter his body.

Legion was shocked by this, he teleported right behind Ghristopher and created a mixture of fire and ice, forming it into one elemental orb before adding the soul of an ancient viking warrior, he then threw it at Ghristopher, causing it to explode.

This apparently did nothing to the man, he chuckled and raised his staff, many fallen demons were raised along with devils that had died. Both Legion and Belial were soon sent to Lucifer as Ghristopher stepped right into the fallen angel's home.

"What is this?!" Lucifer shouted. "Surrender your position and I will let you live to serve me." Ghristopher said with a grin. Lucifer smirked and simply cast down a light that struck the evil bastard, slowly melting him down to nothing.