Samhain

In Hell, it was night time and October 31st above them. Halloween was a little different in Hell, instead of trick or treating, demons would demand for land in Hell for sinners. The sinners would be dragged out of their chambers and then be given to whoever was giving their land out. Lux was at a bar sitting at a table with a Jack-o'-lantern next to him. The TV was showing Night Of The Living Dead. Lux sighed a bit and then saw someone come in. It was Samhain himself, the demon of Halloween, the lord of death. Lux raised a brow and then snickered as the lord of death and harvest walked over. "Happy Halloween, ay?" Lux chuckled. Samhain didn't respond but he did look at the TV, seeming amused. "I didn't know you liked this." Lux said while sipping some beer. The lord of death's response was quick, a response that was in the form of a head turning towards Lux with a little smile. "Yes indeed, it is my holiday after all. That little sinner is definitely in trouble though." Samhain said. "What sinner, and why?" Lux asked. "I made a deal with this boy, and he cheated death, or should I say, torture." Samhain answered calmly. Lux's eyes went wide and he spat out his drink onto the floor before looking at Samhain. "You fucking what?!" He cried out. Samhain grinned widely, little souls swirling around him. "Yes, I did. Satan was told off though and somehow forgot." The demon replied. "Yet he then remembered again." Lux just kept staring at him oddly, he then got up and put down a golden coin. "I have to go, I am meeting this hottie at another bar. See you." Lux said, he walked off and left Samhain just standing alone in the bar. A city in Hell known as Fire Leroy was celebrating Halloween with a bunch of Jack-o'-lanterns with hellfire lit in them. The pumpkins weren't akin to the ones on Earth however. They were black. The city cheered for Samhain's arrival. He grinned and entered the city, riding a green ghost as he waved at the other demons. Lucifer was also in the city waiting for him to come forth. He finally did and stopped the ride he was on in midair before bowing down. "Lord Lucifer." Samhain said. His eyes and mouth went into flames all of a sudden as he looked back up to Lucifer. Abbadon sat next to Lucifer and smiled a bit. "He's a fucking natural, isn't he?" Abbadon chuckled. Lucifer just looked at him, slightly amused. "If you say so. Where is Satan?" He asked. Abbadon then started looking around at the crowds and around Lucifer himself. "I think he might be a little late." He replied. Lucifer sighed and looked back to Samhain. "May I get onto the show, sir?" He asked. Lucifer gave a quick nod and the pumpkin demon smirked before a blaze of flames shot out from his mouth and eyes, it didn't spread anywhere fortunately. He then flew into the air with rings of fire forming from his wooden wings that sprouted from his arms. A message exploded into the air, "Hail Lucifer!" The demons repeated. They then clapped as the pumpkin king floated down, his wings vanished by fire burning them. Satan looked at them from afar and growled, Myers was in the city, protected by the many crowds. Arachne pat Satan on the shoulder. "Cheer up, buddy. He won't be alive for too long." He said. Satan looked over at Arachne with disgust. "Dead? Are you fucking stupid? I want to torture the little fucker!" Satan replied. Arachne looked shocked and backed up a little. "Chill the fuck out." Arachne mumbled. Samhain then grew some little pumpkins from his hand, orange ones. The pumpkins then glowed yellow and were teleported into the hands of all the demons, along with Myers. He held it with a happy look on his face. Satan looked around at his surroundings before a large hellhound tackled him. It growled and started barking a lot. Arachne chuckled but then went into silence once Satan killed the hellhound with a decapitation from his claws. The hellhound slowly fell to the ground in defeat, bleeding fire. Satan then grinned at the corpse and pulled out a heart of fire from the belly of it. "Funny how the wolves and dogs attack you without hesitation, even if you are higher than them." He said. Arachne was already gone by the time he looked in his direction. Samhain finished his time at the city and walked out, going to his homeland. His land had orange ground and pumpkins practically everywhere while a black tower laid in the middle of the land. The tower had several Halloween decorations on and in it. He walked in the tower and a bone teleported into his hand before he threw it at a dark green bowl. Some snarls were heard and a goblin crawled out from the basement, devouring the bone instantly. The demon pet his goblin friend and sent him back to the basement before falling asleep. The demons of the cities did festivals as he slept through the entire night.

The End.